08

Baby I'm falling head over heels
Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel
I wish I was holding you by my side
I wouldn't change a thing 'cause finally it's real.

It's you
~Henry Lau

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Naked

Chapter 5

Paragraph 2, line 6

It was usual now. Jeon coming to Seol's home and spending his day there. They grew closer and closer. They started understanding each other better, Jeon knowing all those small pieces of puzzle that he had left while knowing about her through internet. And he could picture the outcome to be more than beautiful when the puzzle would be completed.

"Jeon!"

"Yes noona?" He walked over to her study room, papers scattered along the alley and few pens thrown in different directions. "What? What happened over here?"

"I cannot write," She whined like a child, messing with her hair and huffing out air through her mouth, her lips puckering out consequently.

"Go and get some fresh air, you've been writing for hours now."

"But I need to complete this."

"You said you cannot write. You've used your brain so much now that it won't work even if you try hard. Better get some rest and then continue." He said stacking up the sheets scattered around him.

"I don't want to sleep. I don't want to read. I don't want to watch anything. I don't want to move. What should I do?" She questioned herself but it felt that it was directed towards him.

"Let's talk." He said, sweetly smiling at her. His upper lip almost disappearing and his lower lip being stretched in a thinner line.

"About?"

"Anything."

"You've already asked me thousands of questions. How many more do you have?" She stared at him in an uninterested manner.

"Hm... You can tell me anything. Maybe something you haven't told me."

"You know? I've told you a lot of things and there are things that you don't know yet. I'd talk about them, I have no problem but... Tell me something about yourself." He witnessed hesitation in her voice but decided to ignore.

"Me?" He sat on the armchair, placed in another corner of the room. "What do I have to tell you? Well as you know I'm Jeon, 3 years younger than you. I've lived in Busan for most of my life and it's been 5 years since I came to Seoul. I am a big fan of yours and, now, a friend too. I love music. I may even write few lyrics of my own, more interested in hip ho-"

"Now that's something new about you. You like music and you even write your own music. Wow! I want to listen to some."

"It's not good. It can be much better. So some other time."

"Now, please." She pleaded him with stars in her eyes, which, to a great extent, convinced him.