POLLY'S POV

I get up before everyone else and I get some Tylenol and some orange juice to give to my friends. After they take drugs, they go back to sleep. They are so lucky this is a Saturday and they don't have to go to work. Because they would ve been so late to their jobs
        I get my kindle And sit down to finish reading the romance novel I started before my phones rings. I pick it up on the first ring,  "Hello"
"I'm sorry Is this Miss prince?"
"Yes and who's this"
"I'm sorry to disturb you miss but your mother was just rushed to the hospital. She's currently unconscious. We already gave your sister a call. Can you make it here soon?"
"Yes I'll be right there.thank you"
I couldn't face my sister alone. Luckily the girls woke up begrudgingly.
"Who was that?"Sasha sits on my bed and rubs her eyes.
I get up and start putting on Some clothes.
"The Darwin hospital. its mom" I can't look at my friends. This isn't the first time mom is in the hospital for drugs or alcohol. And they know it.
My friends are wide awake now."Is your sister going to be there?"Olive narrows her eyes at me.
I blow out a frustrated sigh, "yes "
"Ok ladies let's get dressed, we're going to the hospital."Olive hops off the bed.
       I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Thanks, guys I know you feel like shit after last night"
"That's putting it lightly, I for one feel like I got hit by a truck," Christy grumbles...
Sasha rolls her eyes and sighs."I'm just sad that I never got fucked last night. My VA jay probably thinks I died or something"
"Oh shut up"
After we finish getting dressed, we drive to the hospital. Of course, Sasha and Christy are arguing the whole way. And Olive is playing the role of the mature big sister..as usual...

             ***
       "What's wrong with her, "I ask. But the doctor just looks at me like he doesn't know how to explain my mother's condition to me. Like I can't handle it.
We got to the hospital an hour ago and they made us wait an hour more before being shown to a doctor.
"Your Mother overdosed in Methamphetamine, which you all know as Meth. She has probably been taking it for some time now. Her drug tests also show some cocaine in her bloodstream as well. Your mother is a really heavy drug user. Did you know that?"
The doctor narrows his eyes at me accusingly."I don't live her now, but  my sister does."
"And how old is your sister"
"She's over there you can gladly ask her"
The doctor calls to my sister and asks her the same question to which she responds lightly,  "What?you're a cop or something? I thought you were a doctor" she did make a good point. we all raised our brows questioningly. The doctor gave a nervous laugh. "I was just concerned"
        Chloe puts her right hand on her hip and glares at the doctor "Well learn to mind your own business, just do what we pay you yo do. Is that all you need me for?"
The doctor blushes and stammered, "yes, yes miss prince"
"Good" my sister walks away, Swaying her hips. I smother a laugh.
This is one of those time when I remember the days when I and my sister got along. When my Dad was around, we did everything together and then he left and everything turned to shit.
"How much for the treatment?"
I pay for the treatment and leave to get some hot coffee to help calm my nerves. I get the coffee from the hospital's break room. I have a friend, Nancy who is a nurse here. Technically she is older than me but friends come in all ages right?. She hands me the coffee with a sympathetic smile.
"Everything will be alright dear" she pats my hand and smiles a sad smile.
"Thanks" I try to smile back.
         I turn to go when I bump into someone and spill my coffee on them.
"Shit!"That voice again.so husky and hot. I recognised it immediately. Mortification hit me right there. I look up and find him quickly dabbing at his suit jacket with some napkins. Nancy was apologizing profusely.
"OMG I'm so sorry we have to stop meeting like this,s," I said grabbing at some napkins as well.
"You think?" his snarky remark was amusing. He acted as I did it on purpose.
"What's wrong with you? are you always this reckless? or maybe you're just stalking me. Following me to places "He smirks at me.
I raise a brow at this and choke out a laugh. Following him? oh please."And why on earth would I follow you?"I pretend to be disgusted.
         "Oh I don't know maybe you're attracted to me" he shrugged like the idea of me being attracted to him wouldn't be a big surprise.oh the ego on this man.
       "I'm not attracted to you in the least!" ok so that was a lie. I slept thinking about those Baby blue eyes. The man was a god. Literally. He had baby blue eyes that seemed to look right into your soul. And long lashes framing them. Why do Men have good lashes? I mean really. And he had a sculpted face with high cheekbones and pouty full lips that you could just kiss. His ebony-black hair was styled in a sleek manner that made him look so sinful I'd grab onto that hair when he kissed me..Woah Woah train of thought there.
The man in question notices me starring and checking him out. He smirks and  I clear my throat, "you may be attractive. But you're not my type so that's that, "The lie feels like sandpaper in my mouth.
        He smiles as if seeing through my lie, "oh really? Then what's your type miss prince?"He moves in close to me and my body can't help but lean towards him.
"How do you know my last name?"I narrow my eyes at him." whose the stalker now?"
"You're avoiding the question." he smiles, still entertained. He knows I that I am attracted to him. Damn him.
    "Maybe I like women"I raise my chin defiantly.
He laughs deep in his throat and it comes out as a sexy husky rumble. Jesus, I was getting turned on.
He comes in closer to me and leans into my left ear.
, "Miss prince are you saying if I kissed you here, you wouldn't be affected?"I can feel his lips brushing my ear lobe and suddenly I needed more air. Was it getting hot in here?
        "No" My answer comes out breathy but I didn't want to seem like a wussy by backing down. I glance around me and noticed that everyone has left the break room, leaving us alone.
        "Oh really now? let's test that theory now shall we.."
He completely closes the space between us and I instantly feel my nipples tighten. In an instant I felt his lips are on me and goddamn, They are so soft and he kissed with such hot intensity, making my knees weak. They almost give out but Damon holds my waist as he kisses me like a man possessed, a man who knows what he wants. I didn't want this to stop. I hang on to his suit jacket and I feel myself follow his lips when he pulls away from me.
         I blink rapidly to try to get my bearings right. He looks down at my white cotton blouse and sees my nipples denting it. He smirks and his voice sounds deeper when he mutters, "Maybe you should re-think your sexuality. I guess you like Men after all Miss prince."
         Then the bastard turns his back on me and leaves. And I hate myself for this, but I stare at his ass as he does this. Damn, I hate him.