Epilogue

~ A Few years later~

Jimin drove the car as my feet tapped in anticipation, he kept his hand on my thigh to make me relax but in vain,

"Why are you so nervous?" He spoke.

"Why are you not?", My voice a little higher than my usual.

"Why should I be?"

"Omg, its because we are gonna buy our wedding rings!", I exclaimed and he let out a few chuckles.

"Relax honey it's gonna be good", he patted my head and as if none of it happened I went back to tap my feet again and now at a higher frequency.

~Time skip~

The lady behind the table kept placing stacks of models for our ring and I'm still not pleased with any of them, I want it to be plain and elegant yet eye-catching.

"Sweetheart", Jimin's hands snaked against my waist resting his chin on my shoulder, I hit him with my elbow throwing him a glare.

"Not in public", I mouthed at him and he pouted. I sighed and patted his head and we began to look at the models again.

After ruffling hundreds of pages of the models and eyes searching for a perfect ring, I caught 'the one', Jimin averted his eyes at the one I'm looking and told them to take it and as I felt, it was more beautiful when it's near, it was a simple silver one which had does of a small diamond, they grew in size in a millimeters as it came near to the one in the center and Jimin's was a board one with a lining of minute diamonds much smaller than mine and that's it this is it.

We were about to place the order for the rings when I spoke, "Can you engrave something inside the rings for us?", Jimin gave me a questionable look.

~Time skip~

I hopped on the passenger seat and swung my legs in happiness looking at Jimin who was a little off.

"What's wrong?, I asked him, he took his place on the driver's seat and looked at me.

"Are you sure about this?

"Sure about what?

"About engraving 'doll y/n' in my ring and 'master Jimin' in your ring"

"You don't like it?"

"It's not that I love it but."

"But what"

"Its kinky~", his teeth joined together as he said those words.

"As if you don't like kinky stuff"

"I do and if it's only with you", I scoffed at his statement and a few seconds later he spoke,

"Do you wanna hear it?"

"Hear wh-", I was cut off by the familiar voice that spoke in the audio in his phone that brought back pure embarrassment to me,

"Park Jimin is my master and I'm his doll"

"Omg why do you still have this?!" I buried on face into my palms as my ears turned red.

"Baby why are embarrassed when we do actual stuff way further than this", his face was painted with a big smirk.

"I hate you", I growled against my palm.

"I love you too Doll"

"Fuck you"

"Gladly"

A/N :

Now its the end for real:( It has been a lovely time writing this story and thank you all for you support:) Question about the storyline is most welcomed, please do ask^-^