Chapter 11 | Hey doll

~2 years later~

Y/n's POV

I shut the door of the car after pulling out the huge heavy suitcase all by myself, I exhaled heavily turning towards the white creamy shaded house. My eyes crinkled creating a smile seeing the view before me. 2 years, it has been two years since I came here.

I yanked the suitcase to the door with all my strength, taking a deep breath I knocked the door, after a few seconds the door opened revealing a little boy with slightly curly hair,

"Hey", I smiled at Daeho but what I received was a clueless tilt. Don't tell me you forgot!

"Mom some noona is at the door", WHAT THE FXCK

"Who is there-", Mom stopped at her words when she saw me, her eyes filled with happy tears.

"Mom!", I exclaimed and she hugged me immediately, she greeted me with warmth. We talked to each other as we made our way to the couch, sitting down we began to exchange conversation. Sadness, happiness, concerned, scolding, surprised, goofing, and embarrassed that was my cup of tea this evening.

"Moma I'm hungry", we heard Daeho whining as he pouted, mom and I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, 5:00 pm it reads, I came here like  2:00 pm.

Well, I'm very grateful after a few minutes of talking with Daeho, I became his Berry again or else I should have cried like an open faucet.

I took my things upstairs and started arranging my things for my stay for the week. I took a hot shower and flopped on the bed, the day was tiresome.

"Y/n! Dinner's ready!", Mom shouted from the end of the stairs.

"Coming!", I replied with tiredness clearly in my tone. I exited my room, I paused for a second in the hallway, my eyes averted towards the guest room, Jimin's room.

It has been two years since I heard anything about him, I suspired before walking down the stairs.

~Next day~

"What do you mean yall are together?!", The whole crowd in the cafe turned their head towards us when my high pitched voice Pierced through the calm air.

"Y/n! slow down woman!", Jungkook shouted at me.

"I'm sorry but I need an explanation for damn's sake and how long?" , I tried my best not to freak out.

"Well, I realized that I loved her very soon after we got into university", he caressed Hana's hand with his thumb pad looking at Hana with glowing eyes.

"We are together for a year now", Hana said without breaking her gaze from Jungkook.

"BETRAYAL", I shouted again earning the people's attention for the second time.

"Woman have a chill pill"

"Bish, you have no right to speak!", I backfired Jungkook.

"Y/n we should have let you know way before but it's only because we wanted to tell you in person", we are sorry, Hana saw me with apologetic eyes.

I let a deep sigh escape from my lungs and perched against the chair.

"Well, all I want to say is....damn... congratulations, and don't yall fucking dare to flirt in front of my eyes, as much as I feel happy for yall I don't want me to be third-wheeling."

"Sure", Hana looked at me with a smile and turned to Jungkook.

"And", they both forwarded their gaze towards mine.

"Take me to the club today to compromise, I'm single y'all", they both chuckled when I said those words.

"Okay", they both nodded their heads. I am happy for them but what tortures me is what if they break up and things go wrong? I hope that doesn't happen.

~At the club~

I really regret coming here, I just wanted to have shots while having conversations of how the year has been but never knew I will be third-wheeling this soon, I rested myself against the bar counter and I sipped onto my liquor while seeing Jungkook and Hana moving their bodies against each other with the guidance of the music, this is surely gonna end up as a long night, I sighed gulping my drink.

My eyes roamed thought the club seeing people working with the beat on the dance floor, few eating other's faces and most of them wasted. My eyes wandered from places to places bored and lifeless. Seeing past the VIP floor upstairs, my breath hitched as I saw his figure through the neon lights.

His face delicate and intimating in the dark, his hazel brown hair swaying due to the light breeze that I so badly wanna tug on. His seducing muscular figure I wanna touch with all my love. His provocative red lips that I so badly wanna devote myself to and his eyes that were already penetrating into my soul before I could even find them.

"Jimin", I uttered under my breath.

My legs carried me towards the stairs that lead me to him. Every flash of memory, every sinful touch, his body against mine, his teases, his glaze, his care, I missed them so much. The emotions I felt when I saw him for the last time two years back made me realize,

Shit I fell in love with a jerk

In desperation, I walked towards the stairs but was restricted not to enter by the guard,

"You are not allowed in unless and until you show me your permit mam", said the man in the black shirt about 6 feet.

"Well, my friend is up there, I really need to go-"

"If you don't have your pass I'm sorry but you can't enter"

My feet moved here and there in distress, I want to go to him even if it takes all of mine, I need him

"Please let me in, I begged to him hoping he would let me.

"Please leave before I could throw you out of here", his response got me taken back.

"Sir I really-"

"Leave"

"Please-"

"She's here under the name Kim Taehyung", a hand made its way around my shoulders I turned my heard to see the owner of the deep voice, Taehyung.

The guard checked his list and let me in, I thanked Taehyung quickly making my way to where I was supposed to be, with him.

My eyes frantically searched for the man in the black shirt, the guy whom I failed to love when he was near.

My eyes slowly lined with a thin layer of tears as he was nowhere to be found, the only place left was the rooms. I stood still debating whether I should go into them searching for him, it hurts so much just to know I found him but not really. Fuck this shit, I made my way to the rooms.

The place was silent probably because the rooms were soundproof, the only sound that can be heard was the clicking of my heels to the ground.

I looked at the long hallway before me, which door is he in?! I felt the hope in my body drain to nothing but just anguish. Tears were ready to print their steps down my cheeks but I didn't let them,

Wait Taehyung, You dipshit you should have just asked Taehyung!

I turned my figure towards the door just to be struck with a lot of feelings,

"You really thought I would be in one of those doors when a whole ass you is here, doll?"

"J-jimin", I let my tears go down without restriction.

"Hey doll", he beamed his signature eyes smile at me.

A/N:
I was just messing with y'all 😚 well the series will soon come to an end but yeah not now.