Chapter 12 | The doll and her master

The trees and the house moved across the window of the car, the dim-lit street lights flickering every now and then. The whole place was lit up by the moonlight. I stared at the night sky covered with twinkling lights.

I took a glance towards the driver seat to see Jimin driving the car, his hair softly moved in accordance with the chill wind being blown.

~ A few hours earlier ~

"J-jimin", I stuttered as tears slid down my cheeks.

"Hey doll", he spoke calmly as he shone his eye smile at me.

Well, here yall might think we actually hugged each other and said we missed each other but Nah it didn't happen, what actually happened is...

"Do you how much I hate you?", I wiped my tears away and saw him with cold eyes.

"Well shall we grab a drink and talk about how much you hate me?", His arm slid around my waist pulling me closer to him and led me to the table.

He placed the order to the bartender,
"We'll have 6 Kamikaze shots, a gin fizz, a mad dog, and 2 sliver bullets, please."

"Why are you ordering so much?!", I saw him with widened eyes.

"Well, we are gonna recreate a day that I want to change", he showed his drool-worthy intimating face.

The atmosphere here was much calmer, each table had a personal stage where obviously strippers placed their foot on. The lights were dim and soft unlike the neon lights down there that literally made me blind. The air was filled with silence. Only a few people were here but their blocks were far away. Well the name says it all "VIP"

As we waited for our drinks we began to talk about life these two years,
Jimin has been doing well with his life if you minus his love life, yes he's single and what I didn't expect was his one night stands.

"Well damn, the way we live has changed", I uttered and soon all our drinks were placed on the table.

Jimin raised his glass and so did I,
"To recreate the day I first got drunk", I clicked the short slim glass against his and gulped it down in a second, the hot liquor slid down my throat.

"Are you a psychic?"

"Only for you", I quaffed my drink one after another and another, sipping onto my last I placed the glass down with a loud clank.

"When did you become sober?" Jimin was surprised to see me all straight and steady. No sign of slurped speech, blurry vision nor giggly hiccups.

"Now without further adieu", I got up from my seat and sat on his lap straddling him. Jimin's first reflex was to catch the hem of my dress without getting them past my thigh, I saw him with a 'what the fuck' look.

"What?", He uttered with a scowl. I scoffed at his question and removed his hands off my dress moreover I pulled the dress up to my waist and sat on him again. His eyes prolonged as redness started placing a garden on his cheeks.

"Seems like the master is getting frustrated", I whispered her his ears as a smirk angled up to my lips. I felt a sudden feathery stroke on my womanhood which caused me to let out a barely audible moan.

"Watch before you speak, doll", his hands traced my curves which sent chilling vibration through my body.

"Take me home", I murmured under my breath.

"You are supposed to say I need you-"

"Shush", I pressed my forefinger against his lips slowly sliding them with a thug on his lower lip

"That's y/n, and this is soon to be park y/n", his eyes were lit up with a sudden sparkle and it quickly turned into the one in the furnace.

He quickly took me by my wrist, dragging me to his car and shoving me inside.

~Present~

My heart kept throbbing against my chest, the blood circulated to my cheeks at a fast pace. I felt an unusual feeling each time the wind brushed against my skin, I want it to be Jimin's fingertips. I rubbed my thighs together in sexual frustration. Thinking about all the stuff that was gonna happen to me, I failed notice Jimin was eyeing me like a hungry animal eyeing his prey after months of starvation.

The car halted in front of an apartment, the door opened and he held out his hands for me to take, and I did. His steps were faster and I coped up to it.

He desperately searched for the keys once we came to halt in front of an apartment door, once he did found it, he tried it on the keyhole like 10 times.

I let out a faint chuckle seeing him getting all frustrated, "You will see who's the one chuckling after we enter the house y/n", and as if the lock understood it, it clicked open and I was pulled inside and slammed against the door. Without a second to catch my breath, his lips crashed against mine,

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Before I could even know it I was pressed against the sheets with him lingering on top of me. His eyes made me feel weak on my knees. His lips melted against mine perfectly it was not a fight for dominance but rather a seeking for a love-filled union. Sucking and nibbling, drinking me as a whole his hickeys and marks had its own place on my skin. Slowly the thin clothes that were worn by us were pooled on the ground as a lump, Jimin eyed me my whole body with his love, I felt my body trembling as his eyes bore through me, the heat increased at a dangerous pace,

"J-jimin-"

"Shush doll, let me worship you", he whispered those words tracing every bit of my skin with his eyes. Soon without a warning he buried himself into my heat, I clutched his shoulders while the tears left my eyes, he kissed my eyes slowly whispered all good things, how much he missed me, my love, my care, my touch, my whole presence. How much he loves me as a woman and how much he is willing to cherish me his whole lifetime.

Soon the gush of pain bloomed into pure pleasure. The groans of pain were replaced by moans of enchantment as he darted his whole against my heat. The room was flooded with our whole entwining each other's love, soul, and everything.

I gasped as I felt the impulse to release,
"J-jimi-", before the words could flow into the air as moans we came together. Jimin flopped beside me while placing a good amount of butterfly kisses all over my body, his hands caressed my hair as we heaved in sync. I convulsed as I felt the feeling of ache. Jimin pressed his plump lips on my forehead and cleaned both of us.

⚠️ END OF SMUT ⚠️

Pulling the sheets against our unclad body, I nuzzled into his chest. After a few moments of us relaxing against each other's warmth, he spoke,

"Y/n, Stay", was the only words that came out of his mouth while his eyes drunk me out.

"Jimin-", he cut me off and began to speak,

"I'm fine with a long-distance relationship, I swear to god I won't cheat, I'll pay you a visit whenever I can. I promise to be with you with loyal and I wish to continue it forever, Its that I-", he stopped and exhaled, His hands stroked my hair as he began to speak,

"Y/n..", I hummed in response since I felt tired and still a little out of breath.

"I love you", those words gave me more warmth and I snuggled closer to him.

"If you didn't I wouldn't let you make love with me Jimin", I muffled against his chest.

"I love you, Jung Y/n", I hummed once again in response earning his whines.

"Say it back", he whined.

"It back"

"Y/n!", He whined like a baby. I lifted up my head and saw him in the eyes that were bloomed with just love and nothing less nothing more.

"I love you, Park Jimin", I smiled at him and he quickly pulled me against his hard chest.