Chapter 10 | Not-so-Good bye

I flopped on the couch tired after a long day of meeting up people and receiving compliments and blessings. I pinched myself too much today to check whether my dumbass is dreaming resulting my hand is red as the morning sun. I opened the letter once again reading it for the 100th time.

Dear Jung Y/n,

Congratulations! It's a pleasure that I offer you admission in the American University of xxxxxxx of class 2020.....

I hugged the letter grinning like an idiot. No matter how many times I read it the happiness never fades but they increase in a phenomenon level. When I said it to Hana and Jungkook as much as they were happy they were sad that we wouldn't be able to see each other in our University days. Jungkook and Hana have decided to go to the same University but just different courses.

I rested my head on the couch reading the time on my wristwatch, 7:00 pm and that Jimin jerk isn't home. The last time I saw him was in the morning when he left me home and he didn't return and of course, he's the only person I didn't share my happiness to.

I closed eyes restricting my need to squeal in happiness, my legs swung in the thought of me enrolling in an American University. OMG

Just when I was drowned with the thoughts of happiness, I heard the front door open revealing Jimin, he removed his shoes and made his way upstairs obviously to his room. I took a deep breath to contain my excitement and followed him to his room.

Jimin's POV

I sighed as I sat on my bed, I took my phone scrolling through 'cheap apartments near me'

After interrogating about the cheap apartments near me to people I found nothing but a day of tiredness. Maybe tae was right, I should share the apartment with him as a roommate but then he's a fxck boy and I'm not ready to hear those noises, JUST NO.

I exhaled heavily once again and yeah I have to tell y/n that I'm moving out in a month. Speaking of y/n, I still didn't give her birthday present

I opened the drawer of my nightstand taking out a box, I stopped in my actions when someone knocking the door, the door opened revealing y/n. She's just in time, she smiled at me and took the place near me on my bed,

"I have to say you something-", we both said in unison, we chuckled.

"Well two things", I smiled at her.

"Go first so we can alternate", she said and I opened the drawer taking out her present,

"Here", I placed it on her hand.

"What's this?"

"Open up", I gestured her to do so and she did. The way her eyes widened in happiness and her cheeks took on a pink shade, I knew she liked it.

"Omg, you bought me a necklace?!", She exclaimed while caressing it slowly, admiring it. It's a rose gold coloured double-layered thin chain with a coin-shaped pendant with the word written 'love'

"It's your birthday present", my eyes curved into smiles.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!" She hugged me, she kept it in her hand caressing it.

"Well actually I wanted to buy you a collar, but it would be werid if you wore it tho"

"What the-"

"The doll needs its collar from its master right? So that's yeah your collar", I winked at her and she gave me a disgusted face.

"Whatever, I'm not saying anything and listen", she stopped a for a second took deep breath and began to talk,