Mission 13: Seeing an Old Friend

Glen's POV

I was in a dark place, floating around and I saw a guy in front of me with white hair, blue coat and holding a katana on his hand.

???: "It's good to meet you, Glen."

Glen: "Y/n? Is that you?"

Vergil: "No. My name is Vergil. Y/n is my twin brother. His real name is Dante."

Glen: "If Y/n's your brother, then why are you here with me?"

Vergil: "Because I am your ancestor. You are the 10th generation of Sparda."

Glen: "Wait..... WHAT?!"

Vergil: "How do you think that you were able to used my sword?"

Glen: "It's because of the Grimm Arm that bitch Salem gave me. She created it to absorb energy."

Vergil: "Even if they can absorb my idiot brother's power, it will still not do. Only a true kin of Sparda can use it."

He walk towards me and offered me Yamato. I was about to grab it with my right arm but it was missing so I grab it with my left hand.

Glen: "If I am your kin, is there anyway my arm can grew back?"

Vergil: "That's gonna depend on you."

Then I can see that I'm starting to fade.

Vergil: "It seems that this is time we got. I want you to have this."

He places his hand on my head and his hand glowed dark blue.

Glen: "What is it?"

Vergil: "Your gonna have to find out on your own. Take care of yourself. And show them the true power of Sparda."

With that, I'm completely faded and everything turns black again. I slowly open my eyes and saw that I was in an unfamiliar room. I look out the window and saw it was going to be sunset.

Glen: "How long I've been asleep?"

???: "You've been sleeping for almost the whole day."

I look by the door and saw Y/n leaning on frame.

Glen: "Heh, hey bro."

Y/n: "How you feeling?"

Glen: "Like I've been hit by meteorite."

Y/n: "Do you remember anything?"

Glen: "I see everything that's been happening to me. I just couldn't stop what I'm doing."

Y/n: "Then do you know where Salem's lair is?"

Glen: "No. Every time we got to Salem's lair, I lost conscious. I only regain when I'm not on her lair."