Mission OVA: Wait, what?

Author's POV

Y/n is happily sleeping in his dorm, dreaming of eating a life time supply of Pizza and Strawberry Sundae.

When all of the sudden Team RWBY slam his door open, waking him in shock.

Ruby: "HEY Y/N!"

Y/n: "GAH!"

He grab his gun and starts shooting everywhere while Team RWBY tried thier best to avoid getting shot. He stops shooting and Team RWBY freeze in their place.

Y/n: "What the hell?! I was having a great dream!"

Ruby: "Sorry Y/n but, Prof. Ozpin told us to take you to his office."

Y/n: "I haven't kill Cardin yet, so what does he want?"

Blake: "He just told us to come and get you."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Fine.... Let's just get this over with so I can go back to sleep."

He grab his coat and they all head to the Ozpin's office. Along the way, Y/n saw Cardin planning to bully Velvet again so he wear Balrog and teleport behind him, and kick him out of the school.

Velvet: "Oh hey Y/n. Where are you going?"

Y/n: "To Ozpin's office."

Velvet: "But, why are you wearing your boots and gauntlet?"

Y/n: "Oh I was just practicing my kicks while walking. Anyway, I'll see you later."

Velvet: "You too Y/n!"

He went back to Team RWBY and they continue to head to Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: "Ah, Team RWBY and Y/n. I'm glad you could come."

Y/n: "So what's this more important than my sleep?"

Ozpin: "Very well. I receive this message just this morning, And it's for you."

Y/n: "What message?"

Ozpin: "Read for yourself."

He handed him a letter and he starts reading it. While he's reading it, his eyes is getting bigger with a mix of shock and confuse.

Y/n: "What the?!"

Ozpin: "And this one, is yours."

He grab a basket under his table and place on top of it.

Ruby: "A bunch of sheets?"

Blake: "Wait, it's moving!"

Y/n grab the sheet open and saw a kid with white hair sleeping on it.

Ruby/Weiss: "Aw!~ He's so cute!"

Blake: "Who's this kid Prof. Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "This is Y/n's son."