Chapter 33

ALIZEH

ALIZEH

"This is marvellous," Jurian commented, taking off his scarf. Alizeh had taken hers off too and was staring in awe at the delicate piece of fabric, a mere scarf which could make you invisible.

"How does it work though," Jurian asked Agent Wrench who was tinkering with some small parts on the table, a small microscope attached to one eye, microscopic hooks in both arms and with an air of confidence around him. Though new to this setting, he carried himself with the pride of a person who knows his thing well.

"How does glass disappear in glycerine?" he smirked, without looking up.

"You have to pardon me for having no formal education owing to my not so smooth childhood," Jurian rolled his eyes.

"The two refractive indices match," Alizeh piped up from beside him.

"In the same way, this cloak matches your refractive index to the air around, so that the person seeing you will see only air. I know you won't understand technicalities, so I wouldn't be bothered to provide any either," he remarked.

"It's fine with me," Jurian said, before turning to Alizeh, "Come let's check our InterCloud transportation skills."

Alizeh's eyes widened, "How?"

He bent down so that his face was at her ear, "Let's sneak into Cloud Two base without anyone knowing."

"You sure?" Alizeh seemed to shudder a little from his hot breath blowing into her sensitive ear canal.

"Yes," he let a lot of sexiness pour into his voice. Without a warning, he nibbled on her earlobe before placing a sloppy kiss on her ear.

"Eww, you horny creature," she slapped him lightly.

The little commotion had drawn the attention of Agent Wrench who just narrowed his eyes and went back to work. They giggled and held hands, jumping into the fourth-dimensional time-space.

They materialized into the passageway at the entrance of their Cloud Two base.

"Romantic, don't you think?" Jurian's husky voice sounded at her neck, "perfect for holding a girl to your body and taking her to meet your Mafia boss."

"Don't do that while you're invisible," she shivered at the unfamiliar sensation.

"I know I excite you," he chortled silently.

"You..." Alizeh began to say something but a heavy hand closed her mouth from behind. She struggled to get that hand off of her.