"Alright then good day."

Loki hands the headset back to Korg.

"Problem solved."

"Thanks man!"

'Wait just a goddamn minute!' 'Wade?!' I suddenly put two and two together. 'That absolute asshole!' I thought I had recognized the voice of Noobmaster69!! I want to give the merc with the mouth a piece of my mind but I know from previous encounters with him that doing that will only encourage him to continue to mess with us. Besides it seems like Loki somehow managed to get him to knock it off. Thor laughs at the lecture Loki gave Wade.

"Anyway why exactly are you two-? Who's this?"

Thor notices Mary who has been silently watching this bizzar situation play out.

"This is Mary she's my sister."

"Oh yes you told me about her."

Thor quits his game and puts down his controller then gives Mary a small wave. Mary looks like she's about to faint. Thor has been a teenage heartthrob since back when I was Mary's age.

"H- hi! I'm sorry I'm just a huge fan! Although my dad didn't like me supporting the Avengers I've always been a huge fan and now I'm rambling in front of the god of Thunder and now I'm saying things out loud that I shouldn't be ok I'm gonna shut up now."

Thor laughs.

"It's alright Mary, happens all the time."

"Could I uh... get a picture?"

Mary looks a little embarrassed.

"Of course!"

Thor stands up and walks closer to where she's standing. Mary giddily gets her phone out and takes a picture with Thor. Causing Loki to once again roll his eyes. Thor and Mary get to talking about Thor's missions with the Avengers and they become fast friends. I smile as I watch the two getting along so well, honestly it was nice to have something come easily for once.

"What is your telephone number?"

Mary looks flabbergasted at Thor's question.

"Duh I um w-why?"

Thor laughs.

"Because if you would like to see Lady Sam on a regular basis the bifrost is a better option than a ten hour flight."

"Oooh right with Stormbreaker ok yeah yeah I'll write it down for you."

They exchange numbers. I look at the time it's nearly 6:00 the day has flown by. I quickly divert my attention from that fact.

"Hey Thor have you guys eaten yet?"

"No we were going to order a pizza."

"Mind if we hijack those plans?"

"Not at all, what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking about Drekka's but Lo' what do you think?"

Loki thinks for a second.

"We should take Mary to the Ægir berr for rökt fisk"

"Yeah that's a great idea."

Mary looks at us like we're speaking Spanish.

"It's a restaurant by the ocean that serves a kind of smoked fish apparently they use as close to an Asgardian recipe as possible substituting with Midgardian ingredients when the real thing's not available."

Thor nods at my explanation.

"It's not as good but it was amazing to begin with."

Mary nods.

"I'm willing to try it."

"You're going to love it Korg, Meik are you down for that?"

I look over at Korg and Meik who are still playing video games.

"We just had that yesterday but don't let that stop you we'll find something else it was nice meeting you Mary also thanks again Loki. That was awesome man!"

Loki can't suppress a smile at this. We all head out saying goodbye to Korg and Meik as they head their separate way from us.

 We all head out saying goodbye to Korg and Meik as they head their separate way from us