Larry-upset stomach-request

"Hey babe what's for dinner" louis asked harry. Harry was cooking dinner and louis wasn't supposed to see what harry was cooking.

"No go and sit down" harry said. Louis was a bit scared because sometimes rice doesn't agree with him and he gets a stomach ache and ends up vomiting. Louis went and sat down on the couch to watch tv till dinner was ready.

"Dinner is ready boo" harry called. Louis ran into the dining room and sat down at the table. Harry brought Louis's plate over. When louis saw what it was he knew he was gonna end up sick. Harry had made risotto.

"Thanks harry" louis said as he started eating. They boys made small talk while eating. When louis was done he waited for Harry to finish. Once he was done they went into the lounge room and cuddled. Louis's stomach started to gurgle. He started rubbing his stomach. Harry knew something was up but he didn't want to push it. After a while of Louis's stomach gurgling Harry decided to ask what was wrong.

"Lou bear what's wrong" Harry asked.

"My stomach is just a bit upset" louis shrugged off. Louis knew he was going to throw up soon.

"I'm going to bed" louis said. Harry just nodded because he knew lou wasn't feeling well.

Louis pov

When I got up to the bedroom I sat down on the bed and tried to get rid of the nausea growing in my stomach. I wanted to hold it down but I knew I was going to throw up. I gave up and went to the bathroom. I sat i front of the toilet and threw up. All of my dinner came up. There was a knock at the door and I knew harry had busted me.

"Lou bear what's wrong" harry said rubbing my back. I was gonna tell him now.

"Rice doesn't agree with me. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" I cried. I gaged again and brought up some stomach bile.

"Hey get its ok I still love you" harry said. I finished being sick and wet and got into bed. Soon I was asleep in Harry's arms

A.N hi guys I hope you liked it. It was a request for a friend that's been waiting for ages for this but I've been busy with Christmas. Thanks Kalesha 😊🍀