Niall-carsick

Your pov

Tomorrow is mine and Niall's 2 wedding anaversry. Last time we went to Niall's parents house for it now we are going to my parents house. My parents live in Australia. We had just gotten off the plane and now it's a 6 hour drive to were my parents live. They live in this cute little town of nhill.

"Babe how much longer is it too your parents" Niall said. When he starts whining and asking questions like that he gets carsick yay.

"It's only 6 more hours. You will be ok. I know you are feeling sick. In the 6 years I've known you I've learned to tell babe" i said.

"Yeah I am feeling a bit off. I might just sleep when we get the car" Niall said.

"Ok let's go get the hire car and get on the road. And btw babe the road is pretty flat" I said opening the car. We got in and started to drive. I looked over at Niall and saw that he was already asleep. I stopped off at a truck stop to go to the toilet. When I got back Niall was awake. I always kept some sick bags in my carry on luggage. I went I to my bag and grabbed one just incase.

"Hey bub u ok" I said as I got back in the Car. Niall was siting up looking out the windshield with his door open.

"No I feel like I'm going to puke at any moment" Niall said getting out of the car. I got out and walked up behind him. He was standing behind a tree. He gaged and bent over. I started rubbing his back

"Shhh it's ok let it out" just as I finished saying that he puked up everything. After a minuet or so he straightened up.

"You ok now" I said to him wiping his mouth with a tissue

"Yeah the sooner we get there the better" he said getting back into the car. I decided to text mum so she won't get worried if we get there later then excepted.

To Mum🐩: he mummy we might be a bit late Niall's gotten travel sick. See you soon Y/N

From Mum🐩: it's ok take your time

I got into the car and looked over at Niall. He was asleep.

-----------------

We were about halfway. Niall hasn't been sick again because he has been asleep. We r going to stop and get some food because I'm hungry and well it's Niall he is always hungry.

"Hey Ni wake up its time to eat. You need to eat something" I said waking him up

"Ok bub I will try and eat" he said. We got out of the car and went into the cafe. On ewe were seated and we ate we were off again.

We were about half an hour away. All of a sudden Niall sat up straight.

"Bub I'm going to be sick" he said. I grabbed the sick bag for him. He took it and put the ring over his mouth. I pulled over and started to rub his back.

"Shhh it's ok let it out" I said. Da ja vu anyone, no just me, ok then. He gaged and then lunch came spilling out of his mouth as he vomited. He finished and I tied it up and chucked it in the bush. I wasn't going to keep that bag of yuck in the car.

"You ok now. We should be there soon" I said buckling back up

'Yeah now the bumpy road" he said

We made it without stopping again. He was better in the morning and that morning I found out that we r having a baby. I had been feeling off and then when mum was cooking breakfast I puked so I took the test tat I had in my makeup case and it was positive.

AN hi guys. Sorry I missed updating my mum had a party so I was getting the house ready. Any prompts r welcomed vote/comment. Thanks Kalesha😄