Liam- stomach flu

The boys had been working relly hard recording thier forth albem and it was taking it toll on th boys. liam had been feeling extremy tired but he just put it down to working too hard. he had told you but you had been growing concerned beause your kids had had the stomach flu.

''hey babe how are you feeling'' you asked as liam came into the kitchen looking like a zombie. even though he looks like a zombie he still lookes cute too you.

''relly bad i think i might hav caught the kids stomach flu'' li said coming over over to the bench. rubbing his stomach.

''oh Li what hurts'' you said walking over too him and cheking his temp.

''my stomach''. he said puting his head on the cool bench.

''im sorry baby lets get you back to bed''. you said walking over to him and helping him up to bed. you got him settled in bed and quickly went into the laundry and bot a bucket just incase. when you got back to bedroom liam was not in bed. you listned and you heard reaching coming from the bathroom. you quickly rushed in there and found liam bending over the toilet vomiting. you quickly ran to his side. you rubbed his back.

''shh its ok baby let it out'' you said rubbing his back as he gaged and dry heaved. He lent back into you. You flushed the toilet and pulled his sweaty heir out of his face.

"I'm done and I hope that that does not happen again" he said as you started rubbing his stomach.

"Come on bub let's bet you back to bed" you got him on his feet and helped him into bed. You layer down but you realised that you had to pick up your son in an hour. You got out of bed.

"Babe I'm just going to ring my mum to see if she can look after James until I get you healthy again.

"Ok babe hurry back I want cuddles" you can tell he is very sick because the only time he wants cuddles is when he is sick. You went into the lounge room so you wouldn't wake up Liam.

"Hey mum is there any chance you can look after James Liam is sick and I don't want him to get it again" you said as u paced the lounge room

"Yeah sure honey I will go and pick him up now" your mum said

"Thanks mum love you I've got to go" you said

"Ok honey buy" your mum said as the line went dead. You walked into the bedroom quietly. You went in behind him and became the big spoon and soon enough both of you were asleep.

_______________________________

When you woke up Liam was still asleep. He hasn't eat anything for ages so you decided to get him some crackers to eat. You quiat went down to the kitchen. You grabbed some crackers and a glass of water. You went into the bed room. When you got there you felt Liam's forehead and it was warm but not as hot as before.

"Li baby wake up" you gently shook him awake.

."argh hey baby" li said rubbing his eyes.

"Hey how do u feel" you said siting down next to him.

"I still feel like shit but not as bad"he said with a faint smile.

"Here try to eat these they might help make you feel better"you said helping him sit up. You handed the plate and glass.

"Thank you" he said as he ate the first cracker. When he realised they weren't going to hurt him he ate the rest and drank the water.

"Did that help baby" you asked but is didn't. He just shook his head and grabbed the bucket. You sat next to him and you rubbed his stomach. He gaged and then the crackers and water came spilling out of his mouth. he kept gaging but when there was nothing left he just brought up bile.

"Argh I'm done and I'm not eating until I'm better because that was horrible". Liam said as he laid down. You went and laid behind him

_________________________

After about 2 weeks of carding for you sick hubby he was back to normal. Lots of cuddles as we'll might I add. The other boys came around a few times to try and cheer him up. After you being in contact with it you ended up sick

A/N hey guys I know I don't have many readers. Hopefully soon I might get some more. You should go out and tell your friends about this. I'm going to try and update evert day but I'd it doesn't happen I'm sorry. Thanks Kalesha 😃