Larry-sick on tour

Louis pov

Today was the first day of the OTRA tour. They had just landed in Australia. They were going to meet up with Niall at the hotel because he had been in Australia for the past 2 weeks.

"Come on babe we need to check in before Niall" harry said. We climbed into the van. My stomach was feeling a bit off but it's probably just from the plane. When we were off I put my head on Harry's shoulder. We had a concert tonight. Yay. Not.

"You ok boo" harry asked. I just nodded not wanting to let on. Soon we arrived at the hotel and checked in. Niall soon arrived and we left for the concert. When we got there we started warm ups and sound check. By this time my stomach was going crazy. Why won't it just settle. We were waiting for the concert to start by sitting in one of the dressing rooms. My stomach grumbles really loud.

"Omg lou eat something and shut your stomach up its annoying" Niall said. That's it I gotta tell someone. I stood up and grabbed Harry's hand and walked out. I was trying not to cry but it was too late. When we were out is earshot from the boys I turned to harry.

"I don't feel well. My stomach won't settle and I feel like I'm going to throw up" I said crying.

"Oh boo come here" harry said and he hugged me.

"Just try and relax. can you try and go on stage. I know you love the Australian fans because they are amazeballs" harry asked. I nodded because it was time to go on. We went the side of stage and waited. The music for steal my girl started playing. We went on stage and sang our hearts out. My stomach got really bad all of a sudden. I walked over to harry and put my mic down.

"Haz help gonna be sick" I said. Harry grabbed my hand and piled me off stage. He took me back to the dressing room and gave me a bucket.

"I'm sorry I made you go on boo" harry said as he sat next to me.

"It's ok" I said as I felt my dinner coming up my throat. I grabbed the bucket and it all came shooting out of my mouth. Harry just rubbed my back. Once I was done I sat back and tried to relax.

"I got to get back out there. I will tell the crowd you are sick" I nodded falling asleep.

I only missed 1 more show and was back to my crazy self for the Melbourne leg of then tour.

A.N hi guys. I got asked by a friend to make this one for a friend of hers. Hope you liked it. Vote/comment. Thanks Kalesha 😊🍀