Nouis-stomach bug- part 2

Niall pov

I legit feel like crap. I've e spent the last 2 days ether in bed, on the couch or in the bathroom throwing up my food. I uasully would eat every hour but I haven't eaten in three days because it would make me sick. Right now I was currently laying in the couch in louis arms. He had been extremly quiet all day. I'm not sure if he he is being quiat because of me being sick or what. Normally by now he would be dancing around the house singing our songs.

"Lou bear why are you so quiet your normally walking around singing" I asked looking up at him.

"I-I d-don't f-feel g-good. I-I t-think I-I c-caught t-the b-bug y-you h-have" louis said as he started crying. He gaged and gave a sick burp

"Hey boo relax or your gonna be sick" I said. I knew he was so I grabbed the bucket I had sat next to couch for me. I gave it to him and he gaged then threw up. Great both of us are sick. I started to feel like I was going to throw up. I quickly got up and grabbed another bucket. I walked back to the lounge room where louis was sitting. I gaged then threw up.

"Hey boo it's ok" louis said. Once I was done I stood up to go clean the buckets. I began to walk out when louis grabbed my hand.

"Boo don't you do it. I will do it" louis said. I just gave him a look and went and cleaned them. When I got back to the lounge room I saw that louis was on the phone. I sat down and put the buckets on the ground and put my head on the arm rest. I was just about asleep when I was being moved over to the other side. Louis had moved so we were both lying down kinda holding eachother.

"That was liam. I told him how both of us were sick and he is going to be over in a min to look after us" louis said. I just nodded and fell asleep. I could tell that louis had fallen asleep aswell. Luckily liam has a key coz neither of us are moving any time soon.

It felt like I had only been asleep and then all of a sudden I got woken up by what felt like someone sitting up. I opned my eyes too see louis sitting up holding one of the buckets. I looked around the room and saw liam asleep on one of the other chairs. That's real good. Louis gaged very loudly and liam woke up.

"OMG lou I'm so sorry" liam said rubbing his back. Louis threw up which made me throw up. I grabbed the other bucket and threw up. Soon there was a hand rubbing my back. When the both of us were done liam went and cleaned the buckets.

"I'm so sorry ni I didn't mean to make you throw up aswell" louis said starting to cry.

"Hey lou it's ok. How about when liam gets back we can take some medication and try and eat something maybe. I don't wanna eat but im going to" I said louis nodded and liam came back.

"Ok now I will get you some medication and then some toast" liam said. Me and louis just nodded. Soon liam was back with everything. He gave us our medication and toast. I gingerly took a bite hoping it wouldn't upset my stomach mor but it didn't so I ate the rest. After much persuading louis did aswell. We both went up to bed a fell asleep. Liam never leaving our sides.

We were both sick for a few more days and we took care of liam like he riom care of us

A.N omg guys I'm so so so sorry I took so long to update this one. I had heaps of homework to do then I got sick. I still am but I will live. Hope you liked it. Personally i reckoned it sucked but it's up to you guys. Please please comment if you liked it and also vote. Thanks Kalesha 😊🍀