lilo-upset stomach

it was late at night and louis couldent get to sleep. he had an upset stomach. 

louis pov

argh my sromach is killing me. if i tell liam he will get worried and go overboard. my stomach wont settle aybe if i go and drink some sprite my stomach will settle. 

"hey li do we have any sprite" i asked. we always have sprite in the house somewhere. 

"yeah i jusp put some i the fridge. do you feel sick" liam said. im a horrable lier so im just going to have to tell him. 

"yeah my stomach is just upset" i said rubbig my uneasy stomach. liam walked over to the fridge and got out a can and handed it to me. i opned it and drank it trying to get my stomach to settle. 

"lets go jump back into bed ad we can cuddle" liam said holding my hand and walking up the stairs. when we walked past the laudry liam went in a grabbed a bucket just incase. we got into our room and layed down and we watched a disney movie. you are ever too old for a disney movie. 

"thanks li" i said. because i spoke my stomach decided to flip. i started rubbing my stomach and putting pressure on my stomach to try and settle it. 

"no porbs lou. you feeling sick" liam said putting his hands on my stomach and rubbing it. 

"yeah i think im going to be sick" i said sitting up and trying to force my stomach cotents back down my throte. 

"here" liam said grabbing the bucket and handing it to me. i grabbed it and put it in my lap. i gaged and dry heaved but nothing came up. just as i thourght it was passing i vomited everything. 

"shhhh lou its ok. let it go" liam said. even though i was feeling bad when he quoted frozen it made me laugh.

"im done. im just going to try and sleep not.. i might manage to settle my stomach" i said laying down

"ok night lou love you" liam said i was jusp about to reply when i fell asleep with liam rubbing my stomach.

when louis woke up he wy as still feeling the sme and vomited another 5 times. after 3 days of it he was finally back to the wahe was. the same could not be said for poor liam. he ended up with it

AN hi guys. im trying to get the zayn seasick written onc ive written it i will just write random ones. when i do the series i feel like im repeating myself. i will try and have it written by today. vote/comment and i will write anything you want. Thanks Kalesha :)