Chapter 21🦋

"every minute and every hour I'll miss you, I'll miss you, I'll miss you more."

                                •••

Y/n's POV

This whole day has been kinda lazy. Ale and I've basically been playing fifa and watching tv the whole day. But now that it was around dinner time I cooked some spaghetti for me and him and then we were waiting for the boys to arrive.

Ale: "When are the boys gonna be here?", he asked obviously agitated.

Y/n: "Calm down ale they all said they were on their way."

Finally after waiting for a few the boys pulled up into ales drive way. I got my stuff and climbed in Ale's car since we decided to take his. The boys climbed in too and Kairi sat in the back with me, Roshaun in the front, and ale driving, leaving Alvaro in  the passenger seat.

We started driving for a like half an hour.

Y/n: "Ale do you even know where your going?", U asked him his eyes were focused on the road. Kairi laughed.
Kai: "haha prolly not."
Ale: "Shut up, I know a place.

For a while I sat there looking out the window and eventually I became  tired and I soon fell asleep. My head falling on Kairi's shoulder.

*tap tap* I blinked my eyes open and saw kairi hovering over me.
Alvaro: "We're here."

I checked my phone and it was 1am .
How long have we been driving?

I hopped out of there car and it appears we were at a lake house.

Ale: "this is my aunts lake house, she said I can go here whenever I want. Come on go pick your rooms!"

Me and boys smiled happily and ran inside to pick our rooms. Once I got inside I ran up the stairs and saw a nice room that's I wanted to claim so I ran in and jumped on the bed.

Y/n: "Claimed!"

Roshaun: "Awe, that's the room I wanted!", he sighed. I laughed and he gave me a "it's not funny" look.

I started to unpack my clothes and things into my closet and drawers that were in my room. I brushed my teeth and put on some pajamas then I climbed into my bed. I was so exhausted. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to ale shaking me.

Ale: "Y/n wake up, we have to go back home I forgot my phone, don't worry we are coming back but it may be a few hours."
I groaned at sat up.

Y/n: "Ale I feel like you can live without your phone for a week.", I say giving him an annoyed look. He just scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully. I gave him a small chuckles then he left and I got ready for the day. 
After I was finished I walked out to the car where the other boys were already in and clearly waiting for me.
I got in the front seat with Roshaun beside me.

Roshaun: "Took you long enough, dang."

I giggled.

Y/n: "Oh, be quiet Ro."

Ale started up his car and we began the long drive back all the way to ales house just so he could get his stupid phone. What a waste of time!

Kairi poked my shoulder and I turned to face him.  He had his hand out with an AirPod in it.

Kairi: "Wanna listen?", he asked his sweet smile plastered on his face. I smiled and put his AirPod in my ear. Relaxing I decided to take a nap to make time go by faster.

It had been like two hours and we were half way there. Alvaro had packed lunchables for us in the cooler in the trunk.

I blinked my eyes open as Alvaro shoved me with his but. He making his way to the back to get the lunchables.

Y/n: "Ow.", I say scoffing he laughs and hands me a lunchable.

Y/n: "Thanks."

After a couple hours later it was about dinner time and we were finally making it into ales neighborhood.

Kairi: "Omg, finally Alex you stoopid bitch."

Ale pulled into his driveway and ran inside to go grab his phone and charger. Like two mins later he ran back to the car and pulled out.

Roshaun: "I can't believe we went all this way just for your fucking phone."

Ale shrugged. We were just about to pass Mattias house and I felt my eyes started to fill up.

Y/n: "WAIT, ale stop the car."

Y/n: "Ale STOP THE FUCKING CAR!"

He finally stopped and everybody looked at me shocked. We were parked in front of Mattia's house. I got out of the car. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness. I ran over to the side of his house and I saw his window. I knocked on it and when there was no answer I opened it up and climbed inside. His rooms was blue bc if his led lights and his bathroom light was the only other light source that was on. I heard the light flicker off and he walked back over to his bed. He hadn't noticed me standing by his window.

Y/n: "Mattia.", I whispered. His head shot towards me as soon as he realized it was me his face softened. His eyes glistening now.

Mattia: "Y/n!", he gasped pulling me into the tightest hug.

Mattia: "I missed you, but you can't be here."
I pulled away from the hug  with a disappointed face.

Y/n: "Oh..well I just wanted to come and say that I'm so sorry for what happened. I know that you had nothing to do with what your dad did and whatever. But I was only hurt bc I had to get use to the idea of it. Please forgive me.", I say looking down at the ground. He lifts my chin and leans foreword to pull me into another hug.

Mattia: "Dont be sorry bby girl, i am the one who put this on you.", he whispered softly into my ear. My nerves throbbing from the touch of his breath in my neck.

I smiled and remembered what mattia had said that day we called.

Y/n: "oh and by the way, I heard you tia."

He looked at me confused then his ears turned bright pink and he looked embarrassed and shocked.

His eyes were searching mine anxious for my reply.

Y/n: "And I love you too.", I say nervously and his grin sprouts on his face. He looked so happy and boy that smile couple make my heart melt any day.

He leaned foreword putting his hands on my waist. I leaned a little closer too, wrapping my arms around his neck. His eyes glistened and I swear I saw them twinkle as they locked with mine not blinking once. Our noses touched softly causing us both to close our eyes preparing for the kiss. His lips crashed into mine slowly and passionately. They were so soft I couldn't help but yearn for more. His lips tasted like heaven.

  Surely things couldn't get any better than this...

Right?

Or could it?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hehe 😉

Luv y'all all so much

Sry I haven't posted I was camping :)

1216 words

Not edited