Chapter 13🦋

"I can only see your face when I close my eyes."

Y/n's POV
I blinked my eyes open. It looks like we slept at the hospital. Mattia was still sleeping next to me. I taped him lightly and he woke up.
Y/n: "Morning, how are you feeling?"
Mattia sighs.
Mattia: "Scared. Scared of losing her."
He looks so sad 🥺
I give him a hug.
Y/n: "Why dont you and the boys come with to go get some breakfast and then we can come back and check on your mom when she's awake.", I suggested. Mattia nodded and the boys started to wake up too. They followed me out to Kairis car.
Y/n: "I'm driving kai." Kairi rolls his eyes playfully then gets in the back with the other boys. Mattia sits in the passenger seat beside me.
Roshaun: "Can we eat at Chick-fil-a?", he asked making puppy dog eyes.
I looked at Mattia for a answer he nodded his head.
Y/n : "Sure."
Alvaro got out of his seat.
Mattia: "Wtf Alvaro! Get back in your seat."
Alvaro: "I will I will, here plug my phone into the aux and play my playlist.", he giggles as Mattia pushes his butt back into the back. Mattia does as Alvaro told him and turns the volume up all the way. I roll down all the windows and we all sing along to 'Grenade, by Bruno Mars'
It was so good to see Mattia happy and singing along loud.
Finally we pulled in to Chick-fil-a and got out of the car to walk inside. Kairi and I picked a booth while the others went to go order the food.
Kairi: "I'm glad to see so Mattia happy."
Y/n: "Me too. I hope his mom will be okay."
Kairi: "She will."
The boys came back with the food at sat down at our booth. We talked at had fun. After we were done eating we headed back to the hospital. Mattia went in to see his Mom.

Mattias POV
I went to my Moms room. The doctor said she was gonna be okay and that she could go home in a few weeks they just wanna keep her until she heals.
Mama polibio: "Mattia, I wanted to talk to you about something."
I nodded at pulled a chair up to her hospital bed.
Mama polibio: "Your father and I have talked about it and we want you to stay home for now." My smile left my face. And I felt my body start to tense up.
Mattia: "Wait what? Why?", I asked trying to stay calm.
Mama polibio: "We don't won't you staying at Kairis house with that many people. I mean are you guys even staying there. Are you safe?"
What is she talking about?
Mattia: "Yes, we've been staying at Kais. We only went to the store that's it."
Mama polibio: "Well I want you to stay home with your Father until this corona virus blows over. I don't want you around your friends. Or that girl. You never told me you had a girlfriend."
Mattia: "Were not dating yet. But mom-
Mama polibio: "No Mattia, I need my baby to stay safe and I can't make sure of that if I'm stuck in this hospital for the next couple of weeks."
Mattia: "Mom I'm not a baby I can't take of myself."
Mama polibio: "ENOUGH MATTIA! You are coming home and that's that. There is no but to it."
Mattia: "Yes mom.", I say and I walked away. I walked back to Kairis car were they where waiting for me.
Mattia: "My mom is making me go home until corona is over.", I say to everybody.
Y/n: "What? That's ridiculous you can take care of your-
Mattia: "Stop y/n, I already tried to tell her that."
Mattia: "Look can you take me to your place, I gotta fetch my shit."
Kairi: "Yeah man, get in."

Y/n's POV
I can't believe Mattia has to go home. I guess I should call my mom and tell her to come get me too. I decided I will tmw. The car ride home to Kairis was silent. I could feel Mattias emotions filling the car. The tension was very uncomfortable. Finally we got back to Kairis room. I stormed to my room and face planted into my bed. I just wanted to cry. How long was this gonna be for? How long til I get to see Mattia again? This sucked so bad. But I get why Mattias mom wanted her son home an safe. I respected her feelings. I heard a soft knock on the door.
Y/n: "Come in."
Mattia came in and sat down on the corner of my bed beside me.
Mattia: "Look y/n, it's just for a while until corona blows over."
Y/n: "You don't know that! It could be months!", I say tears started to form pools in my eyes.
Mattia: "Hey look at me, everything will workout I promise."
He gave me a long hug then I kissed him on the forehead goodbye.
Mattia: "Text me anytime you need."
Y/n: "I will.", I say wiping away my tears. I followed him downstairs and the other boys hugged him goodbye.
Ale: "bye bud, call me."
Mattia: "I will."
Then his dads car pulled in Kairis driveway. He waved goodbye and shut the door behind him.
Roshaun: "What the hell we gon do now."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 968 READS LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!🥺❤️🦖✨ do you like the twist in the story? Don't forget to coney and vote!

948 words

Unedited