Chapter 8🦋

"You were only fucking with my feelings because you didn't know your own. I do miss who I thought you were. And I'm miserable without you."
-•••-
Mattias POV
It's been two days since the whole Kairi thing. I haven't talked to him or Y/n since. I feel so confused. So stupid at the same time. I should've known that Kai had feelings for me. I feel hella bad bc I only like him as my bestfriend. I really hope things don't change between us and we can just forget about this whole hell hole and go back to being friends. I've been in my room just sitting here staring at my ceiling for hours. Well not my room.. but my guest room at Kairis. The other boys are acting weird but I think it's bc they don't know what's going on. It should stay that way.. shouldn't it? Or would that be worse? Someone help me. I can't like Y/n without my kai being sad. And for me seeing kai sad is the worst feeling in the world. Someone send help.... pwease.

Kairi's POV
Wtf is wrong with me. I feel like I'm the worst friend ever. My bestie Y/n likes the love of my life and I let her down. Great! Now I just ruined their relationship. Am I a bad friend? I feel like one. I just wanna go back. I just wanna change what I said. I should've kept my secret to myself. I've been thinking about this for the past two days. I haven't left my bed for very long. The other boys are confused af but what good would it do to try and explain. It would only make matters worse. For what it's worth at least I don't feel like I'm lying to Mattia anymore. My secret is out. And there's no going back.

Y/n's POV
Well things are pretty wack right now. Mattia and Kairi haven't talked to me in two days. I feel weird. I also feel really bad. I stole Kairis love. What can I do? Will we ever be friends again? Can this be over? This sucks and now I am stuck here for a whole month. Great! At this point I just wanna go home. I like Mattia a lot but I can't bare to see Kairi heart broken. I wish I could just talk to someone about this but they wouldn't understand. I hope this all just blows over. I just want my boys back.

The next day....

(Still y/n's POV)
I decided to actually get up today. I have to aleast try to talk to everyone today as much as I don't want too I feel like I have too. I'm feeling kinda lazy today so I put on this.

(This is what you wore)I head downstairs

I head downstairs. It looks like everybody is still sleeping. I decide I should go down to the basement to talk to the other boys. I wasn't feeling ready to talk to Kai and Mattia yet. I get downstairs and the boys are sitting on the floor in a circle. They all look up from each other in shock.
Y/n : "Uh.. hi guys.", I say sitting down on the floor next to Ale.
Roshaun: "ARE YOU HERE TO FINALLY EXPLAIN WTH HAPPENED?!", he whisper yelled across from me.
Y/n: "Yeah.. part of it.", I say shrugging.
Alvaro: "What do you mean part of it? We want the real deal!"
Y/n: "Well some of it isn't for me to tell.. actually I can't tell you anything.", I say making the boys all look at me with that 'are you for real' look.
Ale: "WHATDAF GOIN ON!!", he yells.
Everybody: "Shhhhh."
Y/n: "Bro stfu we don't want them to wake up yet.", I say glaring at Ale who is now blushing with embarrassment.
Alvaro: "An e ways, why can't you tell us?"
Y/n: " Bc, it's something for Kairi to tell you guys. I'm sorry. All I can say is that Kairi and Mattia are prolly gonna cat weird around me and each other so-
I was cut off rudely by Roshaun.
Roshaun: "Care to explain why they are gonna act weird?", he says giving me the resting bitch face.
Y/n : "I'm sorry guys, I can't. I mean I- ... it's just not for me to tell. You'll understand when you hear from kai."
Ale: "Maybe it's best if one of us goes upstairs to get them.", he suggests.
Alvaro and Roshaun look at each other.
Alvaro: "Maybe you should.."
Ale: "Okay.. I'll be right back."
Y/n: "Guys I don't know if that's a good idea to bring them down here together.", I say. Ale shrugs then disappears up the stairs.

Ale's POV
I decided to go to Kairis first. He's usually the better one to talk to first when there's a argument or something. I knocked on his door. There was a faint 'go away'.
Ale: "Kai, it's me. I just wanna talk."
Kairi: "Ale?! Come in.", he says. I open the door. Kairi was sitting on his bed. He was in his white WAY BACK WITH YOU hoodie. His hood was  on and it was tied so that all you could see was his eyes. His eyes were bloodshot. There was  a ton of tissues all over his room. And his pillow had tear stains. There was also a empty bottle of water on the floor and a half eaten box of Reese's puffs cereal.
I instantly sat down on his bed and hugged him tight. What the hell happened to him?
Ale: "I'm here kai, I'm here.", I whispered soothingly into his ear. He started to cry. We stayed like this for a while then I got a text from Y/n.

                      Sillygoosey/n🤩❤️
Y/n
Yo what's taking so long
You good?    

                                                               Me
                                           Yeah I'm okay.
                              talking with Kai rn be
                                               down soon.

Read at 11:32 am

I turned off my phone.
Kairi: " What was that?", he asks.
Ale: "Just Y/n, she wants me to bring you and Mattai down to the basement to talk.", I tell him. He blinks then vigorously shakes his head no.
Kairi: "No thanks. Thanks for the talk Ale.", he says while escorting me out of his room and slamming his door in my face.
Ale: "Oh come on kai, you can't ignore us forever. We miss you just please come talk.", I beg him.
Kairi: "TALK ABOUT WHAT? HOW MUCH I FUCKED UP? LOOK I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HUS TRYING TO HELP. I GET THAT BUT I DONF THINK MATTIA EVER WANTS TO SEE MY FACE AGAIN.", he yells. Then there was slience. I thought maybe it was best if I just left him alone. But it left me wondering what the hell mattia did...

I knocked on Mattias door.
Mattia: "Come in."
I opened the door and sat down on his bed beside him. He didn't look sad like Kairi just really tired, stressed, and confused.
Ale: "Hey you okay tia?", I asked him. He was staring out of his window.
Mattia: "Yeah. No... not really."
Ale: "What happened? Do you wanna come downstairs with me and talk about it?", I asked him.
There was a long pause.
Mattia: "Yeah.. I- I do."
Ale: "Come on then!", I say and we go down to the basement. I sure hope Kairi will come out of his room soon. We need to talk to him. I don't know what's going on but.. I guess we will see.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS!! omg this made me sad🥺. Aneways comment and don't forget to vote pwease🤧
1286 words