Chapter 6🦋

Today was the last day of the week and that meant that we would have to go home tonight. Except for me bc I was starting with Kairi until his parents got back. It was like the middle of the day. The boys and I had went out to eat this morning for breakfast. Today was just supposed to be a chill day since the boys hade to go home after dinner. We were playing fifa together. Except for me. I was laying down on the couch scrolling through TikTok. The boys were being super loud  so I didn't notice when Mattia got on the end table. He then leaped into the couch and fell face first onto me.
Y/n: "Owwwww, what was that for?", I say angrily pushing Mattia back off the couch.
Mattia only grins then gets back on top of me. He slides behind me so that we could cuddle. The wraps his big gentle arms around my waist.
Ale: "Wtf Mattia the game wasn't over!!", he yells. Mattia pretened to snore.
Alvaro: "We know your not sleeping you dumbfuck!", he says laughing.
Kairi: "Hey, you don't cuddle me like that anymore..", he sighs really quietly. I lift my head to look over at him. He actually looked kinda sad. But he was prolly just kidding around. After that we ate some lunch. Mattia made lunch for us and surprisingly it was actually pretty good. The boys were taking showers and packing their stuff up so that they would be ready to go. I was just laying in my bed scrolling through Mattia insta posts and liking all of them. I realized that his phone was under my blanket because I kept hearing the notification every time I would like another photo. I got it out from under neath my blanket. As I was looking through to see how many of Mattia's pictures i liked I started blushing when I saw that his background was the picture of me and him that we took while we were in the Skyline tour. I smiled then set his phone down. Suddenly his phone vibrated again so I picked it up to see who it was. My phone vibrated at the same time as his. The notification read: Due to the Corona Virus you will be staying at the house that you are in now. Now one can leave and go back home if they aren't in your house hold. You can only go out for food other than that you can go back to your house if you weren't already at it in a month from now.

I was so shocked that I trough Mattia s phone across my room. Wait this is good I get to spend a whole month with the boys before they go back home!
I ran down stairs.
Y/n: "Did you guys get that notification too?"
Everyone except Mattia: "YEAH!!"
Mattia: "What? What notification?"
I handed him his phone and after he read it he was grinning ear to ear.
Mattia: "That means we have to stay here for a whole month!"
Everyone was so happy except for Kai. I watched him as he went upstairs, his head down. I followed him up the stairs and into his room.
I sat down on his bed beside him and I gently put my hand on his shoulder but he pulled away instantly.
Y/n: "Kai, what's wrong?", I ask him. No reply. Only a sniffle and I watched as a tear streamed down his cheek.
Y/n: "Awe Kai.", I whispered and I pulled him into a hug. He started ball in my arms. And all I could do was hold him safely. After a couple mins I helped him dry his tears.
Y/n: "Kairi pwease tell me what's going on."
Kairi: "You took Mattia away from me.", he mumbled. Not looking me in the face.
Suddenly Mattia entered the room and as soon as he saw Kairi he carefully picked him up in his arms.
Mattia: "Kai- bby what's wrong?", he asks him. Kairi started at me for a long second then he shook his head and started to cry again.
Mattia: "Kai pwease, pwease don't  cry.", he says.
Kairi looks at me then back at Mattia.
Kairi: "You dont love me anymore... you ... you love .. Y/n."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh my god but imagine you watching Kai cry. That would be the saddest thing to watch in the world. :(( Did y'all like this chap? much love xx❤️🥺🤧🦋

755 words