Chapter 4🦋

Mattia: "Wake up y/n!", mattia yelled in my ear. I smiled at his morning voice.
Y/n: "Why it's so early! It's only 8:00 am!", I say looking at my phone. (Lmao I wake up at noon)
Mattia: "The boys told me we were gonna go watch a movie. It starts at 9:30!", he says leaving my room. I smile and get up to get changed.

(This is what you wore)I went downstairs and all the boys were playing fifa

I went downstairs and all the boys were playing fifa. They had already ate. I sat down on the couch to join them.
Kairi: "Did you eat something for breakfast?"
Y/n: "No, but I'm not that hungry."
After a few matches it was time to start driving there if we wanted to make it there before the movie started.
We got in the car and I sat on Mattias lap again.
After a few minutes of being in the car I felt hands go into my hair.
Y/n: "Wtf mattia!", I laughed turning around to face him.
Mattia: "Wut I didn't do nothin.", he giggles. We both laugh together and we notice the boys looking at us really weird.
Ale: "What tf was that? That's fuck! Is there something going on between you too that we don't know about?", he laughed.
The boys laughing along, me and mattia confused.
Kairi: "Dang! I knew it!", Kairi laughs looking at Mattia and I in the front mirror.
Mattia: "What? Wtf are you guys talking about?", he says his cheeks turning red. Awe🥺
All of the boys besides mattia, (obviously): "SEE!! YOUR BLUSHING YOU LIKE HER!!"
I start to blush too. I decide I should probably stand up for mattia. Bc I know he doesn't like me like that aneways! Come on let's be real! That's ridiculous! Mattia polibio liking me!
Y/n: "Guys stop! He doesn't like me! We are just becoming closer friends! Aren't you glad we don't hate each other anymore!", I tested the boys.
Alvaro: "I mean i guess, but let's be honest you guys never hated each other to begin with!", he laughs.
We all laugh together. Finally we arrive at the movie theater. We buy popcorn, candy, and drinks for all of us. We get to the seats and decide seating arrangements.
Mattia: "I'm siting next to Y/n! Move it bud!", he yells shoving kairi out of the seat.
Kairi: "Geez, fine I'll sit next to my buddy Roshaun den.", he says angrily. But Mattia doesn't look bothered that Kairi was mad at him.
Finally the movie starts.
After a while of watching it I was getting pretty tired. I leaned my head on Mattias shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. I heard laughing.
Ale: "Guys, look at them doe.", he whispered pointing to Mattia and I.
Mattia: "Guys stfu and watch the movie."
He smiled at me and I leaned my head back on his shoulder. Soon the movie was over and we got back in Kairis car to go eat something.
Roshaun: "Guys let's go to Steak n Shake!"
Everyone: "Yeah!!"
Soon we arrived at Steak n Shake. We sat down at a booth. I sat next to Kairi and across from Mattia. We ordered our food and talked while we waited.
Alvaro: "Only two more days till we have to go back! I'm so sad this has been so much fun bruh.", he says pretending to wipe away fake tears.
Ale: "Yeah fr! Y/n should come with us ever year for Mattias burfday.", he says smiling at me. I smile sweetly back.
Y/n: "Yeah, we definitely need to hangout as a group more often! Maybe Robert can actually come next time!", I say giggling. The boys laugh along too. After we finished eating we decided to head to a local park near Kairi's neighborhood. I ran to swings. The other boys followed. By now it was like the afternoon. About maybe 4:30 pm. We were just swinging and watching the sunset. The park had a soccer field so the boys decided they wanted to play some soccer. They found an old soccer ball in the trunk of Kairis car.
Mattia: "Y/n, come play with us!", he yells at me. I was watching them while I was still swinging on the swing.
Y/n: "I don't even know how to play!", I laughed.
Mattia: "Come on! You beat me in Fifa! You know how to play!", he teased. I watched as he started  running towards me. He trying to pull me off the swing playfully.
Y/n: "Mattia... stop.. nooo!", I say in between laughs. He starts laughing too. Suddenly he picks me up and swings me around his shoulder carrying me by my legs.
Y/n: "MATTIA!! Stop put me down!!", I screeched laughing so hard I almost couldn't breathe.
He set me down on the field.
Mattia: "Come one lets play! Your on my team!", he says.
Y/n: "Fineeeee!"
We played until it was dark outside. We got back in Kairis car and went back to his house.
As soon as I got home I decided to take a shower since I was all sweaty from playing soccer. I went up to my guest room and got ready for my shower. The boys were taking turns showering downstairs since there were three bathrooms. I got out of the shower and put in some comfy pajamas

(This is what you wore) After I showered I plopped down on my bed and turned on the tv

After I showered I plopped down on my bed and turned on the tv. I heard a knock on the door.
Y/n: "Come in"
The door opened and Mattia came in. He sat down on my bed trying to get under the covers.
Y/n: "Mattia what do you want?", I say laughing.
Mattia: "I came to cuddle.", he says. I laugh and unpause my show. After a while Mattia scooted closer to me. I leaned my head on his chest and he started to play with my hair.
Mattia: "Goodnight y/n."
Y/n: "Goodnight Mattia."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ahhh 82 reads! Thank y'all so much! Aneways how are you liking the book? Make sure to vote! Love y'all🥺❤️