Chapter 19🦋

"I clearly don't give a fuck.."
                              •••

Y/n's POV
I kept walking and it was getting dark now. I checked my location on my phone and it looked like I was somehow now in Mattias neighborhood suddenly I heard a car from behind me and it started to slow down. They rolled down the window and a familiar face appeared it was Mattias dad. I waved but he just looked at me weird.

Papà polibio: "Y/n? Young lady what are you doing out here in the dark by yourself?"

Y/n: "Uhhh I- just going for a walk-

Papa polibio: "Why are you pulling a suitcase?"

I started to get really nervous. What the hell was I supposed to say to that?

Y/n: "Uhh...."

Papa polibio: "Well hop in, ill take you back to your place."

(You got in the car but hesitated)

Y/n: "I don't think that's a good idea my mother is back now."

Papa polibio: "Shit your right- wait what you know?"

Y/n: "Yeah.. and that's why I ran away from home I- she doesn't want me dating Mattia.."

Papa polibio: "You and Mattia are dating?", he says smiling at the road.

Y/n: "Yeah, i thought he told you...are you okay with it?"

Papa polibio: "Am i okay with it? Ofc I am! Ever since you have been around Mattia it made him a better person. He talks about you all the time and you make him very happy."

Y/n: "Really?... oh I had now idea."

Y/n: "So about my mom.. do I have to go back home...."

There was a pause before he replied and he looked deep in thought.

Papa polibio: "I guess not... but you can't stay at my place.."

Y/n: "Oh... can you drop me off at Ale's house then. Please and thank you."

He nodded and smiled. I was kinda disappointed though.. I thought that maybe I could see Mattia bit at least I don't have to go back to my hell hole (your house)

Finally Mr. Polibio pulled into Ales house by now it was 11:00 pm  but I knew Ale would be awake. I waved Mr. Polibio goodbye and said my thanks. I then walked up to Ales door and knocked. A couple minutes later a sleepy Ale opened the door.

Ale: "Y/N?! What the hell are you doing here? It's 11!!", he says his eyes enlarged from his shock.

Y/n: "Can I stay?"

Ale: "yeah ofc come in."

I followed ale up to his room. I changed into pajamas and got all ready for bed then I made a place for me to sleep on ales couch downstairs. Today was wackkk
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ok um
ILY😌❤️