Chapter 10🦋

Y/n's POV
It's been two days since Mattia and Kairi finally maked up. Mattia has been ignoring me. I'm pretty sure he's mad at me. I mean I would be mad at me too. I feel bad for what I said. I shouldn't have been only thinking about my feelings. I should've been thinking about Kairis as well. I have no idea how hard it must be going through what he is.  So I should just let Mattia and Kai have their moments alone together without me. Maybe it would make Kairi happier. This whole thing if anything has made Mattia and Kairi closer. Which is good. I was afraid their friendship and mine would fall apart. But it's finally all over.

I woke up to my door opening. I sat up rubbing my eyes.
Mattia: "Get up, we're going to the grocery store.", he says yeeting my blanket off of me and turning on the light.
Y/n: "Wtf was that for Mattia?"
Mattia: "I SAID GET UP!", he yells at me then he slams the door and goes back downstairs. Jesus christ! What the hell is his deal?
I got out of my bed and walked over to my dresser to get ready for the day.

(This is what you put on for the day)

After I was finished I headed towards my door. But I stopped when I hear Mattia and Kai whispereing at my door.
Kairi: "Why are you mad at her?"
Mattia: "Bc she was being selfish and wasn't thinking abt your feelings."
Kairi: "Mattia you know that's not true, it was confusing for everyone."
Mattia: "Yeah well. I care about what she thinks of you. She has to be-"
Kairi: "Mattia stfu I get what your trying to say. Me and Y/n are cool. Everything is gonna be okay."
I blinked then stepped  back from the door when I heard the doorknob turn.

Mattia looked at my face then at my feet then back up again. His eyes were dark hiding his emotion.
Mattia: "What are you doing? Come on let's go!", he snaps at me then grabs my arm and starts to pull me.
Kairi: "Mattia keep your damn hands to yourself. Get your hands off of her.", he giggles in his little laugh that I love. Mattias huffs then let's go of my arm. We grab the boys and head to the car. This time I get my own seat and kairi sits on Mattias lap. Go figure
I put in my AirPods and stared out the window until we got to the store. Great does this mean that Kairi has replaced me?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this is so short! Will post tmw!! Prolly 2 chaps or more. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 753 READS!! 🦋✨

Reminder: you are loved:)