Chapter 17🦋

"but something doesn't feel right, I should have known our love would never last."

•••
Y/n's POV

I woke up and it was the next day. I realized that I had packed one of Mattia's hoodies with me so I quickly slipped it on and put on some black nike shorts. The hoodie still smelled just like Mattia. A tear trickled down my face but I wiped it away and went downstairs to go eat some breakfast. My mama was coming home tonight and I honestly didn't know what would happen when she got here. As I ate my cereal I decided to call Mattia and ask him about what my mom told me.
Phone call
Me

Mattia! Hey I just wanted to call you to ask you something kinda important.

Mattia

Hey y/n/n , sure ask away

Me

So I called my mom yesterday and told her that we were dating.. she was pissed about it.

Mattia

Oh no.. *gasp* did she tell you why?

Me

No not exactly she just said that your family has done something to ours in the past.. I tried to ask her what it was but she hung up on me.. is there something that happened that I should know about?

Mattia

*deep breath* um I have no idea, just ignore her we don't have to talk about the pas-

Me

Tia I can tell when your lying. I know you know what happened please just tell me. What could have possibly happened?

Mattia

Ok ok.. its just that my dad has Bussiness beef with your parents. You know how they used to work at home... like in town..

Me

Yeah ofc! Those were the days when I actually got to see them and they genuinely cared about me..

Mattia

My dad was their boss and he fired them... that's why they had to get their new jobs in L.A

Me

What! Your joking right that can't be what actually happened I mean come on let's be for real matti-

Mattia

Y/n I'm not playing .... I wanted to tell you but I knew you would be ma-

Me

I can't believe you... I- I'm sorry Mattia i really like you but I can't right now.

Mattia

Y/n wait it's - its not like that. Please.. what are you saying ...

Me

I'm saying I think we should take a break ... just until I figure things out with my mom..

Mattia

Y/n please ily-

                  End of phone call

Wait hold up-
Did Mattia just say ily?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ik Ik i said this chapter would be long but I've been very busy with getting caught up with my schoolwork
Sry bbs🥺

LOVE YALL✨

Kinda edited may be mistakes