Chapter 18🦋

"Am i a fool? Who sits alone, talking to the moon.."

Mattias POV
She hung up on me fuck I ruined everything didn't I? But I accidentally said I love you to her. Wait... it couldnt have been an accident I never throw that word around I only say it if I mean it. I guess that means that I truly do love Y/n.. I do though... I love everything about her. I love how sweet and funny she is. I love how she doesn't use me and the boys for clout, I love how she's friends with my boys too. He body is perfect in every way. I love her round nose, and plump sweet lips. I know it's weird but I even love the freckle she has under her eye. The more I think about the things I love about her the more I feel like it wasn't a mistake. Does she love me back? Why didn't she say it back? Will she be mad at me forever? How can she ever forgive me? My head started to hurt from all my worries so I just climbed in my bed and went to sleep.

Y/n's POV

I heard a knock on the door so I got up to go get it. It was my mother. She looked so different from the last time I saw her which was over half a year ago. She dropped her bag and gave me a tight hug. I'm not gonna lie I did miss her more than anything but I couldn't help but feel mad at her. The hug broke and she walked in the house.
Mama: "WOW, the house looks better than when I left it.", she said smiling at me. I only crossed my arms and nodded.
Y/n: "Mom can we talk about what-
Mama: "No- um actually I have to use the bathroom..", she says and she shoves past me and goes upstairs. I sit down at the table and wait for her. She finally comes back and she is changed into more comfy clothes.
Mama: "Look I can tell you what happened now but I don't want you dating Mattia."
Y/n: "First of all, I already know what happened. I asked Mattia myself. Second you can't tell me who I can't and can date."

Mama: "Y/n you know damn well that I can. I am your god damn mother. And you cannot talk to me like that!"

Y/n: "Yeah well I'm your god damn daughter and I am in love with him. And you know what? He had nothing to do with what his dad did."
Mama: "Oh y/n, your so naive you wouldn't understand. He's just like his father. You don't know even what love is!"

Y/n: "Mama I think that you need to sit down and realize that you haven't been in my life for long enough to even tell me that I don't know what love is. Mama for heaven sake you left me for half a year. Luckily it was shorter this time. You go away for a year or more and come back like you still have control over my life. But you don't. I've been fending for myself for too long without you or dad. So no I think you don't know what love is. Bc if you really loved me you would have stayed here with me."

My mom just stood there in shock. I turned around and went up to my room. I started to pack up my stuff. I didn't wanna be here with my mom. I packed my essentials and clothes in my suitcase. I opened up my window and climbed out and onto the roof. From there I started to climb my way over to where the latter was. I climbed down and took my suitcase onto the sidewalk. I started to walk I don't know where I was going but I was getting away from here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hehe clif hanger...
✨🥺
Love y'all so much!!