Chapter 12🦋

"I'm right here, darling.. I'm right here."

Mattias POV
We all ran out to Kairis car. Ofc I was gonna drive us to the hosiptial. Y/n sat in the passengers seat. She put her hand on top of mine. She smiled at me but I just looked back at the road. I was too worried about my Mother.

Y/n's POV
We finally got to the Hospital. Mattia asked for which room his Mother was in and we followed the nurse into her room. It botole me to see Mattia start balling tears when he saw his Mother. She was in pretty rough shape.
Mattia: "Mama,shshsh, mama it's okay, your okay, we're okay, I'm okay.", his voice quivering and his hands were shaking. His mom was looking at Mattia and she put her hand on his arm. Mattias dad pulled Mattia into a hug. The doctor came in and told us that we should let her rest. I followed Kairi over to the drinking fountain. While the other boys waited in the lobby with Mattia.
Kairi: "I feel really bad for Mattia."
Y/n: "Yeah me too, but we gotta stay strong for him. Let's hope she heals."
Kairi only nodded a took a long sip from the drinking fountain then I followed him back into the lobby. I sat down next to Mattia. He gave me a weak smile. I patted him on the back.
Y/n: "She'll be okay. I promise."
Ale gave me a weird glare and I know yes yes, I shouldn't have promised Mattia anything but I just want him to feel better. What if I can't keep my promise. What happens if she dies?
I keep my deep thoughts in my head and try to push them away. But I can't help but wonder what will happen to Mattias Mom. And how this may effect our Mattia.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This book isn't much fun to write anymore it's kinda boring. I was thinking about doing a new book. What do you guys think? Please vote and tell me in comments. LOVE YALL🥺

348 words

Unedited