👁👄👁Nun ya👁👄👁

Keilani's POV

Melo fell asleep so I went to Shade room's post and saw Colby's comment. What the fuck?

Colby
Who the fuck is that Keilani?

Keilani
Nun ya business Cole

1 yr Later...

"Hey." I smiled as I hugged the boys again. I'm back in LA for a bit. We got into Alex's car and drove to my old house.

Kei🤞🏽🤮
Omw to my old house and I'm fucking nervous

I texted Melo since he knows the whole situation.

Melo🤞🏽🤮
If anything goes wrong come over aight?

Kei🤞🏽🤮
Okay

When I looked out the window I saw that we had turned into the neighborhood. I sighed as my heart started to beat faster. It's almost been 2 years.
"You boys didn't tell them right?" I asked both my brother and Alex.
"Nope." They say.
We pulled up and they entered the code to the gate of the house. Both of them got out and I stayed in the car to take a deep breath.
Ya me quiero ir
(I already want to leave) I say to myself. I got out and followed them to the front door. As soon as they opened the door I heard his laugh.
Fuck I can't do this

"No i can't." I whispered shakily.
"You got this Kei." Alex reassured me and Carlos nodded. They walked in first.
"What took you guys so long?" I heard my dad said.
"Umm, we had to pick someone up." Carlos said and I walked up looking down.
"What is she doing here!" I heard Lisa say in a bitchy way.
Breath Kei and don't throw a punch at anyone

"She's here to visit." Carlos said shooting a glare at her. What's going on.
"Well I don't want her here." Lisa said.
"Mom." I Colby warned and for the first time I looked up seeing my father.
"Look I can go i-" I was cut off.
"No, mom why don't you go?" Colby said.
What. The. Fuck
"No it's fine, I'm clearly not welcome here." I turned around and began walking out the door.
"Stay." His voice said grabbing my wrist.

I didn't turn around but I said, "Why are you doing this." My eyes filled with tears. He sighed "I-" Carlos came out.
"Keilani Cmon." He said and I followed him upstairs to my old room.
"Why?" I asked and instantly started to sob. He pulled me into a hug.
"Shhh, it's okay I'm here for you." He whispered. My little baby brother is all grown up is helping me instead of me helping him.
We pulled away and he scratched the back of his neck.
"You can't go back home." He said.

"W-what?" Fuck my lifeee
"Because of Coronavirus." He said.
"I'll just stay with Melo." I say and he shook his head.
"Stay with us Kei." He insisted. I nodded, I missed Carlos so for him I'll stay.
"Okay." I breathed out. I still had my bed here. I laid down as Carlos left and took a nap.

Colby's POV

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. I still love her. She had a real glow up. Don't get me wrong she was fucking hot 2 years ago but damn. Now she has an arm sleeve of tattoos and died her hair black. It's been a while since she went into her room. I went downstairs and saw my mom on the kitchen island rubbing her temples.
"What was that all about?" I asked.
"She was all over you." She said with a smug look on her face. My blood boiled.
"She wasn't all over me, we were dating because we loved each other! Just like you love her dad, we loved each other okay?!" I was so mad so I had to walk away.
"That's no way to talk to your mother!" She said loudly.

I looked up at the stairs and saw a tired looking Keilani walking down.
"Im sorry if we woke you up." I say lightly. For the first time she smiled softly.
"Don't worry about it, I was going to meet up with some friends in a bit anyways." She said and I nodded.
"You didn't have to apologize Cole." Said my mother. I saw Keilani clenching her fists as she shoved past my mom.
"Fix your attitude Lisa." I say not giving a damn jogging upstairs.

Keilani's POV

I parked in front of Starbucks and instantly saw all the girls, jake, Sam, and another person I didn't know. I got out of my car that was flown here in a plane not too long ago. I entered Starbucks and smiled as I hugged everyone.
"I missed you!" Tara said.
"I missed you more." I smiled and sat down.
"Keilani, this is Kevin, Kevin this is Keilani." Sam introduced us.
"Hey nice to meet you." I smiled.
"Nice to meet you too. You are Colby's stepsister right?" He asked and I nodded. "That's me." I laughed.

2 hours Later...

I driving home when I get a FaceTime call from Melo.
"Hey." I smiled.
"Hi. So my tattoo artist is coming over to my place. Wanna do the matching tattoos tomorrow?" He asked as he pointed the camera to his niece Zoey.
"Hi mama!" I say and she giggled.
"Yea what time should I be over?" I asked pulling into the driveway and going into the house.
"Like at 1pm." He said and I nodded.
"Okay I'll see you then." I smiled
"Aight later nigga." He said and I rolled my eyes hanging up setting my frap on the table next to Colby.

"Can we talk?" He asked. This is what I've been dreading
I nodded, "sure."
——
👀☕️

LMAOO GET IT NIKITA 🚁