🌸Des🌸

You guys can play the song whenever you'd like👍🏼⚠️
Recap-"Ight we leaving in like an hour." He said walking away.
Carlos's POV
I walked upstairs after asking Sam and Colby(🤭) they crackheads on word. I texted Des saying that they down.
Carlos-They comin mami
Des-Okay so we are going at 7? (Pm)
Carlos-yurrr
Des-okay bai luv youu
Carlos-love you more babygirl
Samantha's POV
We saw Carlos go up stairs and began eating. After like 20 min I walked upstairs and fixed my makeup. I walked into Colby's room and saw him putting chains on. I sat on his bed and looked at his rings that were next to me. I got up and went behind him kissing his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed there enjoying our moment until he turned around and smiled at me. He slowly leaned down and began kissing me so gently. That's cute. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip but I denied him. He reached down and grabbed ass causing me to moan. He took that chance and slid his tongue in my mouth. I put my hand on his growing dick and began rubbing him through his jeans. He picked me up and lightly threw me on his soft ass bed. He started kissing down my neck making sure not to leave hickeys. I flipped him over and pulled his jeans and and boxers off. His breathing hitched as soon as I began sucking his dick. "Fuck" he whispered. Bitch I tell you not I did the slurp slurp. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head down. He moaned kinda loud. After a while he finally came. As we were fixing our hair in the mirror. Someone knocked. The door opened revealing Alex. "Hey." I say. "Hi. So you guys going too?" He asked. "Yea." Colby answered for me coming out of the bathroom he grabbed my waist and kissed me once. "Ew." Alex said fake gagging. "Stfu." We all laughed. "Ight we're leaving in 10 minutes." Alex said walking away. I put one of Colby's chain and a ring. He looked at me and bit his lip. "Damn." He said. I laughed grabbing his hand leading us downstairs. "We meeting Destiny there." Carlos said as I grabbed they keys to my GMC. "I'll drive." Colby grabbed the keys. "Lets go." I say walking in front of the boys. Fuck. I thought to myself. The boys are here which means I'm going to die. THIS MAN IS GOING TO GO 200mph ON GOD. Colby started the truck. Since it had and exhaust that shit hurt my ear. We pulled out of our driveway and he went from 0 to 90 in like 15 seconds. "Colby!" I say causing everyone to laugh. We finally got to the mall without a scratch. I got off last because I was texting Tara. :) Cole waited for me. I was about to close the door to the truck but he did it for me. "Hurry up." He chuckled. "Piggyback ride?" I pouted. He kissed my forehead and turned around. I got onto his back and recorded. "AHHHH." I yell because he started running. I stopped recording as we approached the entrance. "Babe your going too fast." I laughed. We met up with everyone and Colby got to know Destiny. We walked around until we came across the Gucci store. Me and Des cat walked past the boys as a joke and went into the store. Me and Des literally got the same things.

 Me and Des literally got the same things

After we waited for the guys to get things from Zumies, (idk how to spell it) we walked to Champion

After we waited for the guys to get things from Zumies, (idk how to spell it) we walked to Champion. I got a fanny pack and two sweaters. I was with Alex and saw Carlos and Destiny sucking each other's faces off. Jesus take the wheel. "Pinches cerdos." (Fucking pigs.) Alex joked which made me die of laughter. I searched for more things at Forever 21. As I was looking through some jewelry, Colby ran to me. "What is up with you!?" I laughed. "Fucking Alex was going to give me a wet willy." He said out of breath looking behind him. I grabbed his hand and took him with me looking around. "I love youuuu." He mumbled onto my neck. "I love you too." I say back. We walked around until Alex was too tired to walk.
At Home
Carlos and Gage went to their room, mom, dad, and Colby are in the living room, and me and Alex are live on Instagram. "YoU aLrEaDy KnOw ThE fUcKiNg ViBeS." Alex said mimicking Shawty.🤭 I looked at the comments and saw that she joined. I automatically laughed my ass off when she commented "Daddy Alex." I literally fell off my bed. "Get your girl Alex." I say from the floor and he glared at me. After a while I ended the live bc Shawty was being dirty asf. You don't wanna know what she said. I walked downstairs and went to our snack cabinet grabbing a couple of pretzels. I wanted to make a TikTok so I called Colby over to the upstairs living room since nobody was there. I put my phone up as it recorded "look at my ass." I shook my ass at the camera and Colby quickly grabbed me and pulled me away from the camera. "Baby." I giggled. "Don't do that." He smiled. "Why not." I asked testing him. "Because I said so." He answered.
————————————————————————
TBC🖤⛓
Word Count-924