🏖Beach Day🏖

You guys can play the song whenever you'd like👍🏼
Recap- I laughed and went into the shower.
2 Days Later
Colby's POV
"I'm not in town." I chuckled. "Where are you baby?" Emily asked. (Emily Alexander) "I'm in Hawaii." I answer. Yes I've been "cheating" on Samantha but I mean we aren't dating but.... "Hello?! I asked when are you coming?" She said in an annoying tone. It's gross. "In about 3-4 weeks." I say and I heard the front door open with Samantha laughing and that one David kid. "Umm I have to go I'll call you later." I hung up before she can answer back. I walked downstairs to see Sam and David sitting on the couch taking snapchat videos. "Oh hey Colbs." Sam smiled at me. I gave her a fake smile and waved. "David would you like to join us on a beach day?" Dad asked. Say no. I thought to myself. "I'd love to." He answered. Great now I have to worry about him. I walked upstairs and changed into some shorts and no shirt. "Can we talk?" Sam asked and I nodded. We walked into her room. "Please don't be mean to him. He's nice just try to be friends with him." She looked down and I sighed. "I guess." I answer. "You okay? You've seemed off lately." She put her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off. "I'm fine." I got up about to walk out the door. "Sorry." She said quietly. I feel bad now. "No wait I'm so-" I was cut off. "Don't worry about it." She walked into her bathroom to change I think. "Hey Colby right?" David asked. "Cole." I said. "Cole. I'm David." He said sticking his hand out. I shook it and walked off into the kitchen. Samantha then came downstairs wearing this.

And a cover up

And a cover up.

"NO!" Carlos, Alex, Gage, dad, and i said at the same time

"NO!" Carlos, Alex, Gage, dad, and i said at the same time. "Too bad." She answered using her phone. "Come on guys leave her alone." Mom said. "Lets go everybody." Dad lead the way. The beach was practically our backyard so we obviously walked. I was behind David and Sam. "Why didn't you bring Jenika?" She asked. "She's annoying." He said and she chuckled. Samantha then jumped on his back and he gave her a piggyback ride. I rolled my eyes and walked in front of them.
Samantha's POV
The truth is that I know Colby is talking to someone. I should have known that I wasn't good enough. "SAMANTHA WATCH OUT!" Mom yelled. I felt someone carry me. Oh HELL nah. "STOP GAGE!" I laughed until the water hit me. "Really?" I glared at him. He splashed water on my face. "Oh it's on." We had a huge splash battle. I lost. I felt something grab my legs from under water. Sis you about to die. I thought to myself. I came up to the surface and saw Colby smirking. "Asshole." I say and he shrugged. I turned my back against him since we were a long way from shore. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. "I love you." He whispered. All the "I love you's" we're fake. I thought to myself. "Are you sure you love me? Because I'm sure you've been telling so many girls that." I say and he stiffened. "W-what do you mean?" He asked. "You know what I mean." I got out of his grip and walked a little until something made me stop. "Look I don't even like her. I love someone and that someone is you. I've never met anyone as beautiful as you. And I swear I can never compare that hoe to you." Colby said looking out to the sunset. I walked up to him and wrapped my hands around him. "I'm sorry baby momma." He turned around and gave me a long passionate kiss. "That was adorable." I say trying not to laugh. "Stop!" He laughed and I pulled him into another kiss. "Lets go Im getting hungry." I say pulling him. I heard a clap and my left butt cheek hurt. Well shit. We finally got to where everyone was having a bonfire. "We will come back." I say and they nodded. I walked in through the back door and grabbed a pop tart. I went up stairs to change.

(Choose one)Colby's POV I went on my phone and decided to break up with Emily

(Choose one)
Colby's POV
I went on my phone and decided to break up with Emily.
Colby-We are over
Emily-What? Why?! Did I do anything wrong. Well I'm pregnant and it's yours!
This bitch. I've only had sex with Samantha.
Colby-are you sure it's not one of those 80 year olds you fuck?
Emily-Your MY BABY DADDY!
You have blocked Emily
Samantha walked out and I think I drooled a little. "Your going to catch a fly." She came up to me swaying her hips and having her hand under my chin. I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. "Jump bae." She obeyed And I put her on the cabinet.
------------------------
TBC🖤⛓
Word Count-850