👀He Knows👀

You guys can play the song whenever you'd like👍🏼
Recap-I say and he shook his head smiling.
Samantha's POV
We walked back to the beach. I pulled Colby far from shore to tell him. "Colby I have to tell you something about Alex." I say holding both his hands. "What is it?" He asked after kissing my cheek. "He knows." I say and he looked at me.
"Wait how?" He asked. "Lets just say he saw us kissing." We laughed. Colby put his hands under my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I LOVE MY BABY MOMMA." He shouted kissing me after. I smiled like crazy. He pecked my cheek and walked to the shore to see my dad legitimately TWERKING. "WHAT THE FUCK DAD!" I laughed so hard. "What do people say? I'm THICCC." He said. "With 3 C's" Colby said making us laugh harder. We all walked back to the house and I got a text from David.
David-Are you free today?
Samantha-Yea. Wanna come over and play video games?????
David-HELL YEA! I'll be over in a bit.
Samantha-OTAY bai
David-BAI!
"COLBY!" I yelled from my room. "Yes ma'am." He chuckled. "David is coming over. Do you wanna play video games with us?" I asked wrapping my hands around his waist. "Sure." He answered. "Okay Im going to shower really quick." I kissed him and walked into the shower.
After Shower
I walked out of the shower.

After ShowerI walked out of the shower

I was applying lip gloss and Colby opened my door

I was applying lip gloss and Colby opened my door. "Were going to be do- Damn babygirl." He stopped himself. "Is it ugly?" I asked. "Hell no. You look like a whole fucking meal." He grabbed my waist making me turn around to him. He squeezed my ass as we made out for a good minute. He grabbed my neck pushing me to the wall. As we were literally eating each others faces we heard someone clear their throat. I turned to see Alex smiling. "Close your door ya nasty ass people." He said and Colby shrugged closing it. I pulled him back into the kiss by his shirt color. "Fuck we should probably go." I laughed. "Babyyyyy." He whined. "Cmon baby." I say grabbing his hand. He groaned getting up and slouched. "I love you!" I say pulling him back into a hug. "I love you more mamas." He kissed my cheek.
After hanging out with David
Colby went upstairs to play more video games while I was helping mom make dinner. "Are you excited for Halloween?" She asked. "Yea I am." I answer. "Thanks sweetie for helping" she said hugging me. "No problem." I say and sat down to eat. Everyone then also came down and we are dinner together. After washing my plate, me and Colby went up to his room. I sat behind him as he played 2k. It was hot In his room but obviously not to him bc he was shirtless. I went to my room and wore a sports bra and spandex. I ran back to his room and jumped on his bed. He didn't even noticed. Damn. I sat behind him again but this time kissing up his neck. He was still playing, concentrated on him winning. I laid on my stomach and texted my friend Grayson.
Samantha-Hey hoe
Grayson-Hey bitch
Samantha-I'm bores asf
Grayson-Same. When are you coming back?
Samantha-In two weeks.
Grayson-Ayeeee your going to be here for Halloween!
Samantha-YESSIR YOU ALREADY KNOW.
We texted until I got slapped in the ass. "Ow Colby." I whined. He grabbed my hips and put me on his lap. He continued playing with me on his lap. I kissed his jaw and laid my head on his shoulder and looked at the tv screen. Once he finished his game he looked down at me and I was on my phone. He grabbed my neck making me look at him. He gave me a long passionate kiss. We laid down for a while until Colby said he was going to shower. I walked into my room and watched Tara's new video. After watching like 20 YouTube videos dad yelled out to all of us. "KIDS COME DOWN FOR A SECOND!" He yelled. I walked down with Carlos. "Yes dad?" I say. "We are going out so dress up Nicely people." He said and I walked back into my room. I chose a really cute  dress.

 I chose a really cute  dress

I walked downstairs towards mom

I walked downstairs towards mom. We waited until everyone came downstairs and once again me and Colby went in one car by ourselves. "I can fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week." Colby whispered hugging me from behind. "Bet?" I whispered back. "Bet." He said in his deep husky voice. "COLBY!" Mom said looking for him. He sighed letting me go. "What!" He answered back. Mom walked in the living room finding us. "Do you guy want to go ahead of us or after us?" She asked. He looked at me and I shrugged. "We'll go after you guys." He answered. Mom nodded and left. Colby picked me up bridal style and put me in the Ferrari. He ran to the other side and drove off. He drove with one hand since his other hand was holding mine. We pulled up into a very fancy restaurant on the beach. Before I opened the door, I saw someone looking at us. "Fuck." I said under my breath. "What's wrong?" Colby asked until he saw the guy. "He has a gun for sure." I say. I saw Colby pull out 4 guns from the glove compartment. I put 2 in my purse and Colby put the other two on his jeans waist band and put his shirt over it. "I want you to be close to me mamas." He said and I nodded. He pulled me into a kiss and we got out. He grabbed my waist with one hand and pulled me close. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you more." He whispered back.
————————————————————————
TBC🖤⛓
Word Count-1024