😈Movie Night😈

You guys can play the song whenever you'd like👍🏼
Colby's POV
She's dating Bryce?! He's a stupid ass little kid what the fuck. "Wanna go to Starbucks?" Samantha asked. "Yea let's go." I say as she recorded us jamming to music. "NO YOU CANT HIDE THE TRUTH!" We both shouted the lyric to Creeping by lil Skies. When we got to Starbucks, this one guy kept staring at Samantha. "How many lambos do you have?!" The guy asked Sam. "More then you'll ever have asshole." She answered pulling me. "Who was that?" I asked. "Some guy that was cat calling me. As soon as I walked out of here, I saw him taking pictures with my car. Sooooo I turned it on with my key and that son of a bitch jumped out of his ass." She said laughing. "Damn your a savage." I say giving her a high five.
At Samantha's House
Colby's POV
"WERE HOME!" Sam said as she lead me down to the basement where the movie room was at. Her house was ginormous. "Ima go change real quick." Sam told everyone. "Hey Samantha, Why don't you show Colby Carlos's room so that he can change. Diane bought you clothes." He told me the last part. "Lesss go." Sam said as she lead me to the elevator. "I never take this shit but my feet are killing me." She said as she looked in her phone. "You don't like elevators?" I asked. "Nope. Hate em." She looked scared. "So you take the stairs!?" I asked in shock. How can she walk down 4 flights of stairs all day everyday?! "Yep. Exercise." She chuckled. "This is Carlos's room. You can change in there and if you want you can wait for me so we can go down together." She smiled as she walked further down the hall which I think is her room. As soon as I walked out, she was also walking out. To be honest she looked hot asf

 To be honest she looked hot asf

Samantha^

Colby^"Hey

Colby^
"Hey." I whispered. "Hey." She whispered back as we both had eye contact for a while. We both started leaning in slowly until our lips finally crashed together and moved in sync. "We better go before the come looking for us." She whispered with her hand still on my neck. "Wait." I whispered pulling her back and kissing her one more time before we ran down the stairs. "Hey guys! We're watching Insidious." Alex says passing me a bucket of popcorn to share with Samantha since she sat in the corner next to me. (This is what the movie snack room looks like.)

When we were in the middle of the movie, Samantha started to get scared

When we were in the middle of the movie, Samantha started to get scared. "You good?" I whispered putting my hand around her. "I guess." She answered. Since the room was dark and loud I decided to kiss her. "Colby your mom and my dad are here." She said holding my jaw. "Don't matter baby." I say before we start kissing again. "OH SHIT!" Alex yelled as he accidentally dropped popcorn. "That was scary!" He said laughing with Carlos. I thought he saw us.
Samantha's POV
Fucking Alex scared me. "Do you guys want to stay the night? It's kinda late." I heard my dad whisper to Diane. "Sure." She whispered back. "I guess I'm staying with you babygirl." I heard Colby day as he kissed my neck as I chuckled. "I guess so." I say as he put his hand on my knee. "You guys wanna watch one more movie?" My dad asked "YES!" Everyone Yelled back including Diane. "We are watching The Grinch let's get into the Christmas spirit people!" Carlos said. "Im going to go get a blanket." I say as I walk to my room. "Hey Colby, do you want to go so that you can see where Sam's room is since you might be staying in there." My dad said. "Yea sure." He answered as we both walked to my room. "This is my room." I say as I walk in.

" I say as I walk in

Bedroom^

Balcony^"Damn this looks dope

Balcony^
"Damn this looks dope." He said as he walked around until he laid down on my bed pulling me with him. "What do you think your doing?" I asked laughing playing with his hair. "Nothing." He smiled as he began kissing me. "Fuck we have to go." I say breaking the make out session. "Ugh Fine" He said as he helped me up and grabbed a couple of blankets. "Let's go baby." He winked at me. Then I remembered. SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA TELL BRYCE?!
------------------------
TBC🤘🏻
Word Count-767