😳Bryce😳

You guys can play the song whenever you'd like👍🏼
Recap- "Pinky promise." She said sticking her pinky out. "Omg were going to be best friends." I laughed. "Anyways.......
Samantha's POV
"Me and Colby might be a thing.......and I swear I didn't know you dated Bryce but I'm dating him and I know it's wrong to cheat." I say on the verge of tears. "Hey look at me, I know what happened between you and Bryce and I know that he cheated on you once in the past. I'm sorry to tell you this but.......he was caught cheating on you with Elle." She said lowly holding my hands. "W-Wait with her again?" My voice cracked. "I'm sorry babe." She hugged me. "Thank you for telling me. I-I just don't know why I'm sad." I answered as I quickly wiped my tears away since Colby and Sam walked out. "Hey guys." Sam smiled. "Hey." Me and Tara said in sync. "You Okay?" Colby whispered to me. "Uh can i talk to you for a sec?" I whispered back as he nodded and lead me into a little corner. "What's wrong?" He asked truly concerned. "Well Bryce cheated on me with Elle again and I honestly don't know how to feel." I say looking down. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said pulling me into a hug . "It's whatever I guess." I smiled up at him. "Alright let's go beautiful, the movie is about to start." He smiled at me showing his dimple. "Okay." I whisper as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the theater room. "Ayyye there back." Corey said as we laughed. "I think I'm going to go out with Bryce and break up with him there." I say to Tara. "That's perfect! I'll go with you and stay in my car. Maybe we can have a cue to were you can call me to "pick you up" she said. "Omg yes!" I say overly excited. "Can I have your phone number?" She asked. "Yea of course." I say as I put my phone number into her phone. Names in their phones TaraYUMMY🖤😝 Sammybambi🖤🥰
After trading numbers, I laid my head on Colby's shoulder and put my face in the crook of his neck as he held my hand. "You Okay mamas?" He whispered. "Yea Im fine." I smile. "You want to do something after?" He asked as I nodded. "Can we explore an abandoned place?" I asked with puppy eyes. "You know I can never say no when you do that." He answered smiling down at me. "I Uh I have to tell you something after this Okay?" I say. "Okay." He answered looking back at the screen.
After the movie
"Bye guys." Me and Colby waved at everyone. "So, What was it that you wanted to tell me?" He asked truly curious. "Obviously you know that I was dating Bryce but.....he is in a gang, and uh since I was his girlfriend, I was kinda forced to be in that gang. I don't you to get hurt so we might have to you know.....have to not be so close." I say wiping my tears since I was driving. "I won't get hurt baby." He smiled. "Yes you will Colby! I already lost two people I love and I don't want it to be three because of this STUPID CONTRACT!" I say bitting the insides of my cheeks, balling my eyes out. "Y-you love me.?" He asked looking at me in shock. "I-I meant" "I love you more baby." He interrupted me. "You do?" I asked pulling up to the abandoned college and looking at him. "Yea I really do." He said as his eyes turned glossy and we both leaned into a kiss. "C'mon we have a place to explore." He said takin mine and his camera out as I smirked taking mine from his hand. "Alright guys me and Colby decided to come to an abandoned college since we're not really tired from the movies." I say into the camera while Colby was doing his intro. "Aye some kid got an F." I say showing Colby and the camera the test. "YOO." He laughed. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Colby yelled from another room as I ran frantically to him. "What's wrong?" I asked freaking out. "There's a fucking dildo in the cabinet." He said smiling hella wide tryin not to laugh. "Oh hell nah." I say fake gagging. As we we're laughing, we heard voices and ran into a classroom while Colby pushed me behind him. "I should be protecting you not you protecting me." I whispered. "How?!" He asked looking back at me. "Because I have to be careful so I am obligated to carry a gun." I say quietly as he looked at me in shock. "It's not my fault people are tryin to kill me." I say as I got in-front of him taking the gun out of my back pocket. "Now he's on the agenda." A very familiar voice said. "How the fuck did he even get the code?!" Joey asked as we heard them coming closer. "I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that was Sam's car out there and she might be in here. I fucked up on cheating on her again, I don't know what got into me." Bryce sighed. "Let's go." I whispered in Colby's ear leading him into a back opening.
————————————————————————
TBC🖤⛓
Word Count-916