💧Pool Day💧 pt.1

If you play the song while reading, your experience is gonna be really dope!👍🏼
Recap-When I was walking out the mall I was talking to Gage since he was next to me. While talking I felt something on my ass.
Samantha's POV
I turned around and saw THE ONE AND ONLY.....colby😑 "we'll see you guys at the house." My dad waved at me and Cole. I decided to drive. "Let's go to Target." Colby said as he got the aux cord and played Freddy vs Jason by XXXTentacion and Ski Mask the Slump God. "Ight." I answered as my phone rang. "Who is it?" I asked. "Bryce." He answered with no emotion. "Uhhgg. Can you text him saying that I'm driving?" I asked looking at him since I was in a red light. "Sure." He mumbled. I grabbed his jaw for him to look at me and gave him a passionate kiss. When we pulled away he smiled at me as he began texting Bryce. A couple minutes later, I pulled up into the Target parking lot. "Let's go." I say walking out of my car into Target. "Man whore said that he misses you and he can't wait till tomorrow." He rolled his eyes giving me my phone. I saw that Colby changes his name from Bryce🖤 to Bryce🖕🏻 "Are you mad?" I say teasingly. "No." He answered not looking at me. "Are you sure?" I chuckled as he looked at me. "Maybe." He mumbled clenching his jaw. "Come here." I say. "Wha." He answered smiling as I bought him into a hug. "Gimme a kiss?" I asked Pickering my lips. "I mean, if you insist." He joked rolling his eyes.
At Home
Colby's POV
"ITS SO FUCKING HOT!" Samantha said as she walked downstairs. "Can we have a pool Day?" Alex asked. "That's a great idea!" Dad said. Keep in mind, we haven't actually moved in yet so I had to get new shorts. "You guys wanna have a pool day?" Dad asked mom. "Yea that's sounds fun. We will be back, we're going to get out swimming necessities." Mom smiled as we got onto our car and drove off. 45 minutes later "hey your back." Samantha said. "I'm back." I say hugging her by her waist. "I'm going to go change. Wanna go." She asked. "Yea let's go." I say grabbing her hand leading her to my room. "I'll change in the bathroom." She said walking away.

What Colby wore^I heard the door open and looked towards it

What Colby wore^
I heard the door open and looked towards it. I swear my jaw fell to the ground for a quick second

 I swear my jaw fell to the ground for a quick second

"Your gonna catch a fly bae." She laughed coming up to me. "It's not my fault your fucking hot." I say attacking her neck with kisses. "Let's goooooo Colby." She said. "Fine." I say walking out the room into the backyard. "Hey guys!" Mom said as dad was making burgers on the grill.

 "Hey guys!" Mom said as dad was making burgers on the grill

"Hey." Sam answered walking up to Alex.
Samantha's POV
I can tell Colby is mad but hey it ain't my fault he's a horndog.😂 "Hey kiddo." I say to Alex. "Hey, te vas a meter?!" (Hey, your going to get in?!)He asked kinda shocked since I don't really go in the pool. "Yea estoy aburrida y ase calor." I answer as he nodded. (Yea, Im bored and it's hot.) "Hola Putos." (Hey bitches) Carlos said walking by and getting diving into the pool as me, Alex, Gage, and Colby copies his action. I was at one corner of the pool away from the boys on my phone. "Baby I need you." Colby said behind me grabbing my waist. "Not here Colby!" I say getting off my phone and turning to him. "Why not?" He smirked. "Come here." I playfully rolled my eyes as I got out of the pool. "Hey guys were going out to buy more pool floats." I say walking inside the house and up my room. "I thought we" I cut Colby off by kissing him as he guided me to my bed and laid me on it. "Shit Colby." I moaned as he started grinding in me. I started to take his shorts off. "Hey Sam are you changing?" We heard mom behind he door. "Shit." We both say as he put his shorts back on and I ran to the bathroom with clothes in my hands. "Hey mom." I heard Colby say. "Hey. Is Sam changing?" She asked a little suspicious. "Yea she just needed me to get something that she couldn't reach." He answered as I walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Thanks for getting my shoes down." I say trying not to laugh. "Yea no problem." He said. "Oh hi mom." I smiled at her. "Hey I was just wondering if you were changing because I wanted to ask you if you can get me sunscreen?" She asked. "Yea I can get it." I say as Colby walked into his room to get a shirt.
Sams outfit

"Thank you honey

"Thank you honey." She said walking back outside. "Your not wearing that shit." Colby said walking back into my room grabbing my ass. "We're just gonna buy a couple of things daddy." I smiled walking past him. "If you let me wear this we can fuck." I say thinking that he'll let me wear it. "No." I was shocked. "Please baby!" I whined. "No, I don't guys looking at you." He said in a serious tone. "Fine." I stomped back to my room. "Wear this."
------------------------
TBC🤘🏻
Word Count-923