🖕Kayla🖕

You guys can play the song whenever you'd like👍🏼
Recap-"Because I said so." He answered.
2 Days Later
Samantha's POV
I am getting ready right now to see some wedding dresses for mom. I just got out of the shower and wore this.

 I just got out of the shower and wore this

It's currently 8:50 am and I had to wake the boys up

It's currently 8:50 am and I had to wake the boys up. I went to Colby's first because his room was closer to mine. I opened his door and walked up to his side of the bed. I kissed his forehead. "Babe wake up." I whispered. He hummed but didn't open his eyes. "Colbyyyyyy." I say a little louder. "A little longer mamas." He said. "Fine." I say walking to Carlos's. I shook him lightly.

"Carlos wake up." I said lightly. "I'm up." He said opening his eyes. "Where you going?" He asked. "Today your going with dad to look for a tux." I reminded him. "Oh yea." He said. "You guys are leaving in a while." I say walking out his room closing that door. I lastly went to Gages room since Alex went home last night. "Gage, wakey wakey." I giggled.

I saw him smile and he turned to the side. I opened his blinds. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Good morning missy." He said in a groggy voice. "Good morning." I smiled. "Is it today?" He asked meaning the tux search. I nodded and walked out also closing his door. I walked back to Colby's room. "I'm up don't worry." He said sitting up. "Finally." I say. I was about to go to my room but was stopped.

"Babe?" He called out. "Yea." I turned to him. "Give me a kiss." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes but walked up to him and pecked his lips. "A kiss baby." He whined. "My makeup is going to get ruined." I pouted. "I don't give a fuck, you don't need it anyways." He said pulling me into his lap and hungrily kissed me. He laid back grabbing my ass.

I heard dad coming up stairs so we fixed our selves up. Colby walked to his bathroom. On the way there he slapped my ass. I went to my room and fixed my makeup, which surprisingly wasn't as ruined as I thought it was going to be. I went downstairs and ate a pancake. Mom then came downstairs. "Good morning." She said. "Morning." I smiled.

"We will leave in like 20 minutes, okay?" She asked and I nodded. I texted Colby a picture of my bag and asked if he can get it for me since he will be coming downstairs in a bit. He answered with a thumbs up. I went to the living room and started a match of Apex. Colby came down and handed me my bag. "Thanks." I say.

He nodded leaning down and kissed my forehead. "Love you." He whispered. "Love you too." I whispered back. He was still shirtless which was hot. He walked to the kitchen and I continued my game shocked that I didn't die yet. Mom and I walked into the garage and got into one of dads car.

We drove to Beverly Hills which was like an hour long drive because of traffic and went to the dress store

We drove to Beverly Hills which was like an hour long drive because of traffic and went to the dress store. We searched and searched and searched. It has been about 2 1/2 hours and mom is still looking. I texted Gage asking if they were done.

He said yes. But the good thing is that they are about to come in a little bit. I got up from the couch and began looking at some dresses. Soon enough the family barged in. Everyone went to mom except for Colby. He walked up to me and hugged my waist from behind as I looked a really cute dress.

"Your going to be looking at some for your self one day. Then maybe be Samantha Vareena Brock." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and rested my head on my chest. "And we will have Jordan Emrik Brock." He went on. I smiled so wide. I looked up at him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"And maybe if you want we can have more than one." He finished smiling wide if not wider than I was smiling. "Colby!" I heard Gage call him. He let go of me and walked to Gage. I went outside and saw dad talking to a girl I think. She turned around and I swear I was going to beat a bitch up. "Oh hey Sammy." Her annoying ass said.

"Fuck off Kayla." I say. "You had a glow up." She smirked. I was about to throw a punch but someone stopped me. I turned my head and saw Colby. "Let me go Colby." I say trying to get out of his grip but he held on tighter. "Awh Poor baby was stopped by her stepbrother." She laughed. "It's best if you leave Kayla." He said.

She whined rolling her eyes and walking off. Colby let go of my and I walked to my dads car. I sat in there trying to clear my mind. The drivers seat opened revealing Colby. He started the car and drove off. I just laid my head on the window as our hands intertwined with each other.

"I hate her so fucking much." I say on the verge of tears.
————————————————————————
TBC🖤⛓
Word Count-903