Chapter 13

Ryland and I ended up going to some river bank and having a picnic. It was super fun but I couldn't help wish it was Quinton.

*Skip to End of Date because this is a Quinton Book not a Ryland One*

Once we had finished eating, swimming, and making countless tiktoks he and I frigid we it was best for him to take me home. We got into his car and halfway through the drive I felt Rylands hand on my thigh rubbing circles. I had never felt so uncomfortable but I ignored it. Once we arrived home, Ryland hopped out of the vehicle then ran to my side to open the door for me. He followed me to my door and we stood there for a second.

"Thanks for today! It was fun..."

"No problem, it was honestly my treat- you're fun to hang out with." He said staring down at me. I couldn't help giggle because of the awkwardness. He started to lean down and I was honestly shocked and couldn't move knowing he was about to kiss me. His lips were finally touching mine and out of instinct I kissed back somehow imagining it was Quinton. I found my self pulling away almost murmuring Quintons name but catching myself and saying "Thanks for tonight, Ryland." While opening the door and walking in. I locked the door back and rested my back on the door taking in everything what just happened.

I finally got ahold of myself and wandered to my room jumping at what I saw or should I say who.

"Quinton!? What are you doing in here." I yell.

"I have a key? Not to mention I said I was going to talk to you today." He said stubbornly while getting up from my bed and walking towards me.

"To which I replied I was busy Quinton!!" I say frustrated.

His body was now against mine and he was gripping on my hips. "You were busy with Ryland?" He said whispering those words into my ears.

"Maybe? What's it to you." I say stepping away and crossing my arms.

"Avy, Avy, you're so cute when you try to act mad." he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me to my bed where he took a seat and pulled me in between his legs.

"I don't have to act Quinton, I am mad." I say swatting his hand away from mind only for him to rest his hands on my waist and squeeze.

"Even if you were mad... you wished it was me who kissed you, right?" he said smirking.

"We didn't- " I start to say only to be cut off by a Quinton saying in an angry tone "Don't lie to me Avy- I saw you two kissing."

I felt guilty although technically Quinton did the same thing to me but with multiple girls.

"So tell me Avy- were you thinking about me as he had his lips laced with yours?" He said in a deep raspy voice causing shivers to run down my spine. I look down guilty while playing with my nails. "That's what I thought." He said while pulling me on top of him to where I was straddling him. He leaned into kiss me and I was already excited. Our lips were just about to touch when he whispered "Now what am I going to do about you kissing him." causing my voice to hitch.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
He held me by my ass turning me over so I was laying down on the bed and he was hovering on top of me and started kissing me aggressively while I played with hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. He hastily moved down my jawline to any cleavage shown in my neck region. I could feel him leaving hickey after hickey while slipping his hand under my shirt to massage my boob receiving small moans from me. In the process of him doing that I found myself palming him through his sweatpants. I only heard his breath hitch and no other response. I was kinda disappointed because I wanted him to moan my name. He was now back to kissing my lips roughly with not even an ounce of passion to it while his huge hands slipped my shirt off and unclipped my bra. He instantly moved to my chest and began leaving wet kisses and hickeys all the way down my stomach then back up to boob. He began to suck, kiss, and lick my nipple while playing with my shorts pulling them down ever so quickly. Once my underwear was off he moved straight down to my heat and plunged three fingers into me without any warning causing me to scream his name "QUINTOOOONN"and my back to arch into a C  while tugging at his hair a bit harder than usual. He kept on going in and out incredibly rough which felt so good then even better when he began to kiss and lick at my core receiving more and more moans from me. All of sudden I felt a knot from in my stomach "I'm- I'm going to come." I said in between pants. With those words Quinton pulled away not allowing me to ride out my high.

"Why'd you stop?" I say sitting myself up needing him to finish me off.

"I don't feel like it." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Quintonnnn..." I pout "Pleaseee. This isn't fair." I say while crawling to him and pulling him in for a kiss. He obliged surprisingly and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Pleaseeee." I say while breaking the kiss.

"Only if you never think about Ryland again- I mean never." he said while rubbing my pussy in figure eight motion while I move my hips against his hand. I nodded in agreement hungrily. "Good girl." He said while pushing me back onto the bed then kissing me and sticking a two fingers in at the same time. His pace was dangerously slow allowing me to feel every motion his fingers went into. He plunged in and out hitting my g spot every time. "Quintonahhh I'm going to comeee." I cry out. He hummed into my pussy causing the vibrations to make me release right onto his face. He scooped his fingers in and out of me licking up all the juices then leaving a kiss right in the center before coming back to my lips. This time the kiss was passionate. His tongue went inside of my mouth exploring everything possible angle before I broke contact and flipped us over then leaving hickeys on his neck causing him to moan out "AVyy" while grinding his hips against mine causing me to get wetter by the minute.

"Can I?" He said out of nowhere causing me to pull away from leaving marks and kisses all over his neck and abs. I stared at him in confusion. "I want you so bad." he hissed out while I still grinded on top of him. I nodded at his words then he instantly flipped us over. Good thing about Quinton is he knew I was on birth control because he came with me to get the shot because I was scared so he didn't even bother asking.

I watched him align himself with me then look into my eyes. I nodded quickly then I instantly felt pressure. I felt myself being filled up with his massive member causing my back to arch and my mouth to shape into an "o" due to this exotic feeling I've never felt. He gave me time to adjust then started thrusting in and out in sharp movements each time receiving whimpers from me. He bent down to the crook of my neck giving me access tj playing with his hair and unthinkingly scratching his back like there's no tomorrow. He began to get faster moaning little pet names into my ear on top of telling me how beautiful and good I am. "Quintonn." I moaned out of breath as his pace quickened to an unthinkable speed thrust in and out making me shiver and gain a new set of butterflies each time. Our skin was now slapping together. He moved his face so he could kiss me moaning into my mouth. Then breaking the kiss so he can leave kisses on my throat. I felt the knot again "I'm going to-" I huff out "me too baby." He said as we both released. He rode his high leaving final sloppy thrust in and out before pulling out and falling beside me in the bed.

He pulled me to him and kissed me like there was no tomorrow and began to cuddle me while saying, "Promise we won't ever fight again?" I nodded into his chest. "I love you babygirl." He said quietly.

I looked into his eyes and said "I love you too." Because this time compared to the time he had said it over face time it felt genuine. He gave me one final passionate kiss before we fell asleep in each other's arms.