Chapter 11

My eyes flutter open and I stare at the ceiling for a moment so I can wake up. Once I feel woken I sit up, rub my eyes, and check my phone. There were a bunch of notifications from tiktok, messages, and Instagram.

I decided to scroll through me insta feed and saw that a bunch of fan accounts had followed me. Wow. The thought of a having people who looked up to you and adored you was exciting. I continued scrolling through my insta feed when I saw yer another post from tiktok room. This time it was a screenshot of Ryland and The tiktoks we made together then on the side a cropped screenshot of a comment Ryland made saying "cute" with a reply from Quinton saying "you got to be kidding me."

I read the caption: tea 🍵 👀

I went through the comments and read negative comments about me and then some positive one. A bunch of people weren't sure what my relation was to Quinton which made since. Other were shipping Ryland and I, others were shipping Quinton and I.

Once I had observed every last detail to the post I exited out of insta and went to my messages. They were once again all from Quinton.

come on now Avy!!

i know I fucked up but RYLAND

the girls I kissed meant nothing

AVERY!!

text meeeee!!

im sorry i was just drunk

will you please just answer

fine.

don't answer, you're probably with Ryland anyway

avvvvyyyyyy

I stared at the messages and felt bad but he should feel worse he was the one who lead me on. I decided to leave the messages on read.

I then decided to open the tiktok app and saw that I had gained a little over half a million more followers.  I was pleased. I looked through my posts and saw the comments tiktokroom screenshotted. Wow. Who knew I'd be featured on some tea type media.

While scrolling through the comments I remembered I had a Shein package that I still hadn't got out of my mail box. I dropped my phone on the bed and ran to through the hall, to the kitchen, and out the door to the mailbox. I grabbed the package which was bigger then expected and ran back to my room.

I decided I was going to do a try on haul on tiktok so I went to my vanity and put on mascara and lip balm then I took a brow brush and brushed through my naturally thick filled brows. I usually didn't wear makeup but since I just woke up I looked dead.

 I usually didn't wear makeup but since I just woke up I looked dead