Chapter 5

Cynthia started the movie and I'm in the process of trying to get comfortable on the ground. Her bed only fits three people so unfortunately everytime we all stay over two of us have to hit the hay on the ground. It was Quinton and I's turn this time.

10 minutes into the movie I began to feel cold so I crawled to the blanket/pillow basket and pulled out all the blankets and piled them on top of me then a pillow for Quinton and I.

"Are you going to share the blankets?" Quinton whispered. I nodded and tossed a blanket to him. "That's not what I meant." He said sighting. I narrowed my eyes in confusion. He then closed the foot gap in between us by laying as close as physically possibly to me and pulling my blankets on to him then the blanket I threw to him on top of us.

I continued to watch the movie when the first shark attack was about to start. The music told me this causing my muscles to tense up. Quinton must've noticed because I felt his hand slip to my thigh rubbing steady circles calming me down but also making me very aware.

After the first shark attack was over a huge breath I didn't even realize I was holding let out. That's when I realized that Quinton now had his hands inside my shorts playing with the hemline of the thigh section of my panty.

"What are you doing?" I laugh while pulling his hand away, sitting up the hovering over him without actually hovering over him.

He propped himself up on the ground with his forearms so he was closer and said "Nothing," with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes then there became a comfortable silence. I noticed Quinton look back and fourth between my eyes very slowly. Next thing I realized was he was going in for a kiss.

Our lips made contact while I hovered over Quinton more than before gripping the rim of his tee shirt causing him to fall back onto his pillow. The kiss was passionate and somehow deepened when he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. I was now straddling him while his tongue entered my mouth exploring-which was nothing I'd ever imagine doing at this age nor to him.

I pulled away from the kiss and whispered "We shouldn't be doing this. What if they wake up?" in a worried tone.

"They're not going to wake up." Quinton said leaning forward a bit to recapture my attention. He did successfully for about a minute but paranoia got the best of me.

I pulled away and got off of him and laid back beside him. "I'm sorry." I say blankly.

He turned to his side propping his head up staring at me while I laid with my back on the ground. "Why are you sorry? There's nothing to be sorry for."

I looked away and played with my nails. I felt his fingertips on my chin pulling me back to his gaze. "I just- I feel bad because I made up stopped. It's just I'm not ready for what any of that would've lead to. Not saying it was going to go there but it was a possibility and yeah." I say rambling.

He did a little laugh then leaned down to peck my lips. "You mean sex?" He says. I nod in agreement. "Well luckily for you I wasn't trying to take it even close to that far but even if I was you shouldn't have to be sorry for not being ready." He said.

I nod my head in agreement then turn to my side to face him. We kept comfortable contact with each other until he pulled me on to his chest to cuddle me.

I felt him playing with my hair while humming a random song. It was nice and surprising. His arms wrapped tighter around me while on of my hands gripped on his tee shirt and the other was tracing circles with my index finger on the side of his stomach.

His humming was peaceful. With that said I was asleep within minutes.