Paint Your Wings; [Sequel to Reckless and the brave]

“Shay bear” Jack whined nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck. “Can I please have a cookie?” he whimpered in my ear.

“Fuck off, get your own.” I mumbled nibbling on a chocolate chip cookie.

He whimpered quietly into my ear kissing down my neck lightly as I sat ontop of the counter with a bag full of cookies Roo and I were at 7 months you could hear her in the next room complaining at how big her stomach was with Alex comforting her, Jack stepped back staring at me with those Chocolate brown eyes I fell in love with the first day I had met him he pouted.

“Can you get me dippin dots?”

I chuckled hearing Roo.

“Again?” He groaned.

“Please?”

“I should just buy the whole stand for you.”

“Can you do that?!” I could picture her eyes lighting up.

            Jack stepped forward I could feel his hot breath against my neck the second time that day, this boy knew all my weak spots my legs dangled on either side of him making it hard for me to get off the counter, he stared at me, I glanced over Jack’s shoulder with a grin.

“Alex! While you’re out can you get me some too?!” He grumbled,  Roo chuckled.

“I’d send Jack but he’s tied up at the moment.” She added.

“Fine, only because your my step sister.”

“Thank you!”

Jack whined, “Alex! Don’t leave me! Take me with you!”

I raised an eye brow but smirked.

“If you stay with me I’ll give you a cookie.”

He stared at me wide eyes, “Really?”

“Simple as that”

“I want the cookie first.”

I pulled one out of the bag smirking, “Fine” He grabbed the cookie running up the stairs quickly, I couldn’t help but to laugh at that as Roo walked inside.

“We’re not that bad!” Roo shouted.

“Keep telling yourself that!” Jack shouted his voice sounded muffled only meaning he had the whole cookie stuffed in his mouth.

Alex had come back moments later with two sacks full of ice cream, Roo and I stared at each other wide eyed, he raised an eye brow.

“Where’s Jack?”

“Hiding away eating a cookie.” I smiled innocently.

“Ooo what did you get?” Roo asked.

“Dippin Dots for the road.” Roo grinned wrapping her arms around his neck attacking him with short kisses.

“Thank youuuuuuuuu” She sang.

“Jacky!”

“Alex!”

Jack ran downstairs  pulling Alex away from Roo and jumped into his arms whimpering, “Don’t leave me again.”

“I won’t” Jack nuzzled his nose in the crook of Alex’s neck, Roo and Shay laughed quietly digging into the bag grabbing some dippin dots, “I could live on this stuff.” Roo said with a mouth full.

“Cookies and Ice cream, yeah me too.” I reply.

“I’m sure these two won’t let us do much on warped this year.” She said.

Roo nods, “I have a feeling we’re going to be under bed rest.”

“Yep!” Jack shouted as he jumped out of Alex’s arms walking over pressing his lips against my cheek stealing the bite of dots that were in the spoon.

“That was mine.”

“Now it’s in my tummy” He grins.

“Be lucky I love you.” I took another bite of Dippin dots as I sat next to Roo on the couch watching the two guys scramble around to get everything ready for warped.