::Kiyoko x Male!reader::

Start from the beginning

"Alright, you can let go now Suga. I'll stay in touch with you guys" I said with a thick lump in my throat. Daichi held onto Suga before he could flung himself towards me again and start to cry.

"Don't forget us" daichi said making me chuckle lightly. "How could I?" I said making asahi laugh a little as they all individually gave me a hug and pat on my back.

Kiyoko came back with a smile as we walked back home. She was talking about how she will miss our adventures and our troubles that we caused. I couldn't bare telling her. I physically couldn't.

"Alright, goodnight (y/n). Let's hang out tomorrow, Kay?" She said as she waved me off. All I could do was flash a fake smile and wave back. She was already gone. I quickly went inside my house and helped my parents load the moving boxes onto the truck that was hidden from the public.

-3 years later-

"Kiyoko~~! How is your day today?" A bald man exclaimed as he held his hands clasped behind his back with a wide smile across his rosy cheeks.

"It's been okay, Tanaka" she simply said as she looked over at her clip board with a sigh. The bald man gasped and ran over to his shorter best friend to exaggerate the interaction he just had with kiyoko.

"It's such a slow day today, isn't it?" A very short girl said as she shyly stood next to kiyoko. "Yes it is, yachi" kiyoko responded with a slight smile but went back to looking over at whatever she was at her clip board.

Nothing eventful happened, the volleyball team went with their excessive but effective practice for the rest of the day and quickly closed off the gym to head back home after the long day.

Kiyoko walked back home with Yachi since she didn't want the smaller girl to walk alone in the dark by herself.

"Goodnight kiyoko, see you tomorrow!~" Yachi said as she waved her off with a big smile and walked inside her house. Kiyoko only nodded and turned the corner on her way home.

She stood in front of her door and looked over at the empty house that was besides hers. It became a habit of hers. To see if the house were to ever become alive and for her to see her best friend, more like love interest, leave the front door on his way to school with her.

She sighed as her eyes wandered and went up to a lit up window. She looked back at her own door but then quickly looked back. "Why is that light on?" She asked in a whisper until a shadow could be seen behind the curtains.

She quickly moved to the side so she couldn't be seen but she still could see. The figure threw the curtains wide open but then closed them off and turned off the light. Kiyoko couldn't stop her beating heart.

It was (y/n). She could recognize his hair in that mere second. She quickly entered her house and tried to catch her breathing. She took a few steps into her kitchen and took her glasses off and placed them on the counter.

"It's really you.."

-

Kiyoko woke up rather earlier than usual. She was planning to see if (y/n) would go to his school rather than hers since she hasn't seen him around Karasuno before.

Kiyoko quickly left her house and locked her door. She then heard a second door close right around next to her. She quickly whipped her head to see who it was and it was no other than the man himself.