W.A. part 6 laura's pov

PART 6!

         When i woke up i noticed that A.J wasnt there so i naturally desided to look around the house. I took notice that the light to the bathroon mas on so i figured that he was in there.I turned around to notice a suspicious curtin so i desided to look behind the curtin.  I noticed that it had a door nob so i opened up the door. It led to a small balcony on the side of the building.

I guess i got lost in my own world at one point cause A.J came out on the balcony and said my name which caused me to jump and say the first thing that came to my  mind which was"sorry if i worried you while you were changing but i awoke and wondered around for a little untill i saw the balcony cause i thought it was beautyful" He jest simply replied with a smerk and said "it's okay you didn't worry me a lot. But you have to be careful and not talk to anyone around here but me and if i tell you you can also if you want you can take a shower?"

I just nodded and went to go in the house but quick turned around to come an inch away from his face. i quick backed up and put my head down hoping he didnt see the bright red on my cheeks but with my luck he did and he picked up my chin and said with a wink "hey its okay to blush if u look cute doing it." i noticed he was blushing to and i quickly turned and said "I dont have any clothes to wear after im done."

He said "its okay you can wear some of my clothes" So i kindly waited inside for him to get the clothes. When he came out of his room he gave me the clothes and said "3 people are coming over and yes you can talk to those people." So i went in the bathroom and took my shower.

When i came out i herd a nock at the door and i went to answer it but when i was almost there A.J stopped me and said "i dont knbow who it is yet so hide in my room for now" Then i herd more nocking so i ran to the room and quietly shut the door. Iherd the door open and A.J say oh hi come in and then he said "come out laura its ok" then mumbling of around 2 or 3 people.So i went to where i herd the mumbles coming from.

"Ok so this is Laura guys"A.J said to the 3 people sitting on the couch. I was left to sit on the floor or stand.

"Hi Laura my name is Kevin"the one with the short fuzzy looking black hair said.

"Hi my name is Jacob" said the one sitting next to the girl.

"Sup im Haylee" said the only girl there.i went to shake there hands i just shook Kevin and Jacobs so i went to shake Haylee's but she backed up and said "We have to set some ground rules 1.Dont even think about touching me or i will snap your wrist. 2. Only talk to me if it is important or i will personally sew your mouthshut so you can never speek again..." she stoped talking allthe sudden so i looked at her to see her mouth being covered by the one named Jacob.

He just turns to me and says" sorry she can be a jurk sometimes" so i give him a thankful look. Then i turned to A.j and said "so where am i sleeping" "you can either sleep in my room and i sleep on the couch or reversed?" i thought about it and said "I'll sleep on the couch and u can sleep in ur room"

Then Haylee fell asleep so the 3 of them left with Jacob carrying Haylee no matter how hard we tried they just wouldn't stay they just said that "it would cause to much trouble" but me and A.J didn't think it would.We went to go to sleep and he said "if you need anything you know where my room is" then went to his room. I couldn't fall asleep so i went to A.J's room and saw he was asleep so i just climbed onto the other side of the bed and covered up and soon enough fell asleep

                                                                Authors note

Hey guys how did you like that chapter the 3 people have wattpad as well there user names are KJCookie333   jacob_lipp   and     creepypasta_wolf854    follow them and read there books also comment  follow  and vote or make some cookies but beware the oven might be out to get you like my oven mine is out to get me i got burnt like 5 times by mine in 2 days so good lock.

                     Love,

                                Christina E> <3