W.A. Part 5 Jack pov

Jack pov

I think it supprised every one when Laura collapsed and didnt wake up by the time we had to go to battle. I dont even know if she will ever wake up last i herd the town got invaded and any one caught there will be murdered (other than dark angels).

"Do you think Laura is ok?"Carla asked as we flew towards the town."I dont have a clue but she is a strong girl so she has the possibilaty of being fine." I said compleatly honest.

                                                            *15 minutes later*

"We need to be extreamly careful" Carla said."Well no sh*t sherlock"i said with a hint of irratatedness in my voice.

"Well sorry" She said with bitterness.I knew she was trying to be helpful but we had to be compleatly serious right now.

"Ok lets go" i said while peeking around the ruins of our houses we checked Laura's house and Carla's so now we have to check mine then the nurse shack (aka the angel hospital) and if we dont see her any where i can only think of one outcome,dead she died just thinking about it saddens me.

when we got done looking in my house we thought that we should just give up cause the only way she would survive is if she got up right after we left and followed us but she would be fighting so i dought that happened.

                                                author's note

    Hey readers hows it going? vote comment share eat a pizza bake some coco cookies kill a cow and become an alien or possibly live normally

                                -Love

                                      Christina<3