W.A. part 2

Part 2

When we got to the meeting area we were panting like we ran a marathon.We had to go 6 miles and our wings we used only for a little cause let me tell you this it is extreamly hard to steer.

"We                are        here        finally" Jack said.

Everyone turned to us and gave us looks of fright and hope. It scared me and apparently Jack and Carla. They were shifting uncomfortably and it was exetrmly noticeable.

"What is the emergency?"I said.

"Hell broke lose A.K.A the devil"mayor ash said.

"HOW?!!!!!?"I sceramed and everyone winced at the loud and agrivated tone in my voice.

"When i gave the most reliable guard a sick day and put in his replacement the devil escaped. I know it is aggrivating but i made sure to put together a team to track him down and they are possibly the only ones who can trap him."mayor Ash said. I let out a relived sigh."You might not approve of the team though."I tensed he couldn't be hinting that we are the team. No we couldn't be.

"Ok who is the team?"jack asked anciously as if reading my mind.

"You 3.        You are pretty much our last hope."Ash said.

All i remember after that is me falling end everyone screaming my name and then silence and darkness..just darkness.

                                                Authors note 

 Sorry again for it being short.

The picture is Jack so smexy right.

As always comment vote eat cookies or a potatoe or mabe get a life jk bet you got a bigger one than me.

P.S.the offical song for this book is Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab.

                                *-Christina<3