Chapter 34

Chapter 34

3rd Person POV

She always seemed like a ray of sunshine to him. The way she talked, the way her hair flowed in the wind, the way she could always manage to bring a smile on his face. Loki never thought he'd find love in this way. In this hopeless place. The team was ready to leave for the amusement park Thor had mentioned. They waited patiently for everybody to meet in the living room. Natasha and Steve had identical fanny packs strapped to their waist. Natasha also had a rifle strapped in her thigh holster, just in case. Bruce was carrying a huge backpack on his back that consisted of 'everything'. Tony came out with a wicked pair of sunglasses on his eyes, followed by Thor who was rocking a new pair of jeans. Loki and Clint rolled their eyes at the extravagant pair. Wanda was simply carrying a small backpack filling it up with things she thought were necessary. Vision told her she didn't really need to carry anything since he would do it for her, but she brushed him off with a smile. Gia and Rhodey walked in through the door, flaunting some cool headbands. Tony laughed, "You joining us Rhodes?"

"Oh. No-no. You clowns can humiliate yourselves on your own. I have actual work." He paused, looking to Gia, "Cause I'm an adult."

"Yeah. We know, James." she told him with a pat on the shoulder, earning a glare from the man. She retracted her hand and he gave her a smirk. "Thank you for these."

"You're welcome," he replied. She smiled widely at him, "Now all of you run along so I can start planning my escape from this daycare."

"Yeah. Okay. We do thank you for your wisdom Rhodes but we have a day in the amusement park, in the sun. Goodbye!" Tony snarked as he rushed everyone to get into the elevator. Gia was pressed in the back between Wanda and Thor. The two girls smiled like girls. "Uh-uh. Reindeer Games. Take the next one with Bruce and Clint." he said. Gia tried to catch Loki's eye but was obstructed by Steve's massive shoulders. "Try not to piss them off, will ya?"

"I will see to it, Stark. Thank you." Loki told him with a smile. Tony gave him a smirk in return. The group went ahead and drove to their destination, splitting up into two teams. As the Avengers stood in the parking lot of the park, Gia looked for her beau through the crowd. She saw him standing behind Tony as he paid for everyone. She smiled at Wanda as she released her hand and made her way to him. She pushed past people, being as polite as possible. Standing behind him, she watched him argue with Tony. She placed her hand into his, careful enough to not startle him, even though it was hard to make him flinch. But the god looked down at her and smiled. "Fine. Stark. Whatever you wish."

"Huh." Tony remarked. But then he saw Gia standing beside Loki. "Oh okay. Thanks Ursula."

"You're absolutely welcome, Tony." she replied, pressing herself to Loki's arm.

The group walaked in through Stark's amazing speedpasses and began exploring the Spook-a-Rama. Loki thought it was the weirdest name for a park. But Gia seemed to like what she saw. But she was never the one to complain anyways. He smiled as she remarked upon Wanda feeding Vision some cotton candy. She looked over at him, "Trickster, you want my sunglasses?"

"What?" he asked, escaping from his trans, "No. You keep them, Love."

"No wait. Please. I wanna see how you look!" she laughed as she took off her glasses and placed them on his nose. He gave her an iconic annoyed bored expression.

"Well brother," Thor said, clapping his shoulder, "Don't you look DaShiNG!" Everybody let out a laugh. Loki rolled his eyes, thankfully covered by Gia's shades. She pressed a silent chuckle against his arm. "Loki let us go ride this stallion like jaunt!" Thor pointed to a carousel...

"You're welcome to do that on your own, Thor." Loki sneered back. Gia poked his waist, giving him a discouraging look. She looked back at Thor's disappointed yet carefully hidden smile. "Fine." Loki spoke up. "But I shall ride the one that looks much like Magnus."

Gia watched as he called Wanda away from her beau. Wanda smiled as she made her way towards Gia, watching Loki rush behind his brother. Natasha witnessed Loki stepping away and went towards Gia. "What's he doing now?" she asked disappointedly, as Loki stared at a very little girl resting upon his preferred horse. The girl looked up at the god with wide blue eyes as Loki stared back. She giggled, grabbing at his glasses. He furrowed his eyebrows as she took them off. Loki stood beside her solemnly as the parents watched with caution. "That's new." Nat remarked.

Gia smiled. She could see Loki as the carousel started moving. She waved to him excitedly as he casted a small smile towards her. "He's not that bad." she whispered. Wanda looked at her, her eyes softening as she saw her smile. She had never seen Gia smile like this before. He was truly good for her. She put her arm into hers and the trio walked to get a clearer view of the two gods. Thor seemed like a giddy child enjoying the ride as Loki stood beside his preferred horse while a parent glared at him. Gia smiled softly as she noticed Loki giving the laughing little a small smile. She knew she couldn't give him what he needed. She wondered what the future holds for him after she was gone. She felt a pang of guilt in her heart. Guilt. SHe had done so many terrible things and never once had she done anything to correct those mistakes. All the things she had said to the team before all hit her.

"Sestra?" Wanda piped up, grabbing her attention from the ugly thoughts. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Gia replied. She looked back at the two gods getting off the ride. Loki looked up and smiled softly at her. "Everything is perfect, Wanda." she looked back at her friend. "It couldn't be any better."

A/N:

"Does she know that we bleed the same?" - SYML

Well now I'm sad.

Follow me on WATTPAD to get updates when I upload a new chapter for VIOLACEOUS. Check out BEING YOURS for a xreader story. Follow me on Instagram for daily one shots and stories. FOLLOW ME ON AO3 cause my stories are going to be uploaded there as well. Tell a friend who refuses to use Wattpad that these stories are also on there. VOTE and COMMENT if like this story. It would mean so much to me if you told me if you like this story or not. It would help a lot. Thank you 6k+ reads on this story and 32k+ reads on BEING YOURS. Truly, I am so thankful. I love all my readers so much. You guys are the reason why I write. Thank you. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism or feedback on these chapters. Love you all.

Stay Loving, Stay Loki

—Love
ImaginesLoki