SG: (kya hua abb...mei ne kya kar dia) thinking she told him " Maa niche bula rahi hei, ajaye"

SS: mujhe nehi jana!!

SG : kiya hua...app meri taraf bhi nehi dekh rahe ho...gussa ho? asking as not finding any clue why he was behaving like that..

SS: (gussa!!! huh!! fikar bhi nehi hei mera,abb time mili ane ke liye) bohot busy thi sayed!!!

SG: she could understand now why he was behaving like that...' oh ghar ke itne kaam the,bohot thak geyi thi,baaz bhi sho geya,phir mujhe eha ana tha,mei ne rest bhi nehi liya...saying that last part a bit loud & clear as she knew he would freak out hearing that...
And it worked..😉😉
hearing her, sidharth turned toward her... seeing him she acted as if she was kind of dukkhi atma...

SS: seeing her overacting, yee natak nah kahi aur karna.... mei phigal ne wala nehi hu...

SG: (she bite her tongue as she got caught)  accha sorry!! sach mei ghar ke kam mei time lag geya... app chale niche....ready ho jaye na...

SS: mei ne kaha na nehi jana....kab ye sab jaldi se katam hoga....kitna kaam baki hei...

SG : plssss...chaliye na...mei ne sab ko bhola apko leke ayungi..haii!! mere izzat ka popat na banao app...

SS: abb, tho aur bhi nehi ana mujhe.. ( teasing her to the core)

SG: app ko ana hi padega,nehi to mei nehi jane wali... aur e kurta!!!  Maa ne bola yee pehen ne ko!! lijiye!!

SS: shehnaaz!!  bola na mai ne....nehi jana,aur ye kurta bhi nehi pehen na...jo karna hei kar lo...

shehnaaz didn’t think twice, she went near sidharth & started unbuttoning his shirt....sidharth was shocked seeing her action...

SG: (blabbering to herself) kab se bol rahi hu ready ho ne ke liye...itna bhi kiya hei,Maa ne bola hai na.....

suddenly she felt sidharth hold on her arm...Then she realized what she was doing, she almost undone all the shirt button, she could smell the strong fragrance of his Cologne...& it was making her crazy....she felt adrenaline rushed in her body... her face was flashed in red..

Sidharth grabbed her arm & pulled her closer, she lifted her face to meet sidharth eyes...She was melting with the gaze of his eyes , she tried to run from there as soon as possible nehi to siyaapp ho jani hei pakka🙈

SS: rukh kiyu geyi!! mujhe tayyar kar rahi thi na!! smiling sheepishly at her action
shehnaaz tried to freed herself from his grip..

SG: si...r oh sorr...yyy mei ne, Maa bula rahi hogi...

SS:sshh!! will you stop calling me siir... ham office mei nehi hei...

SG : nehi...sirr...mei kese..nehi apka nam nehi keh sakhti...

SS: sidharth chuckled hearing her.. 'itna difficult nehi hei"

SG: mujhe sharam arahi hei...

SS: kiyu??

SG : patah nehi....saying that she ran towards door & stoped at the door..." mei niche app ki wait karungi, jaldi se ajana,saying that shyly left from there...

Sidharth couldn’t believed that happened few minutes ago, From morning he was feeling restless but as long as shehnaaz was there with him, he forgot everything, he felt he had nothing to worry about as long as shehnaaz was there infront of his eyes...He didn’t know what making him so impatient, why he was getting so affected in her every touch but he had to admit she had the ability to melt him in her every touch,he couldn’t say no to her....
Unknowingly he took the kurta started wearing it to get ready..

Shefali & vidyut done with there arthi...& also seek blessing from SM...

Chetna: Aunty yee pooja sirf couple k liye hein..??

SM: nehi betha, app bhi kar lo taki jaldhi se app ko bhi koyi mil jaye..

Chetna: kiya patha india mei hi mil jaye!! shyly thinking about sidharth she told SM..

SM: hah! kiyu nehi,lage hat teri hat bhi phili kar dhu...🙄

Meanwhile shehnaaz came & stood beside SM...

CP: chetna mockingly smiled at her...murmuring at herself " ayyi badhi,"sidharth ko leke athi hu" acche se datha hoga isse sidharth ne.... ese gawar ke muh bhi nehi lagta hoga,patha nehi kesi sympathy dikhake job li hogi...

SM: nehi aya nah!! koyi baat nehi,thu aja..pooja kar le....thuhi akri bachi hei,muhurat nikal jayega...

Shehnaaz smiled at SM, putting her pallu on her head she started the arthi..

At that time sidharth entered there,seeing him everyone was shocked, Chetna was taken little aback

At that time sidharth entered there,seeing him everyone was shocked, Chetna was taken little aback..she finding it difficult to absorb this behavior of sidharth...
But SM was so happy seeing him & also started scolding him

SM:  pooja ka muhurat khatam ho jani hei, aur thu abb a raha hei...before she could say further  sidharth shut her saying

SS: sorry mom..& ran towards shehnaaz & started performing arthi holding the plate of arthi with her...

Everyone gasped with the sight as this pooja hold special meaning  for new couple who are soon going to marry each other..
SM was on cloud9 as she was thinking that it was some kind of ishara from god that " They are made for eachother😌😌 "
shehnaaz also unaware of the fact but she was happy as sidharth came for pooja...she gave a smiled whispering "Thank you " to him...

SS: went near to shehnaaz he also whisperd in her ear 'mei tho baat man li tumhari, meri bhi manni padegi, sab ke samne mere nam se bula na padega...' ( 😏)

hehnaaz shyly nodded in no.... thinking 'rabba mere se nehi hoga' yee samjhte nehi hei...they were on their zone, khus fus session was going while pandit came, giveing them his blessing
" Betha hamesh khush raho,ek dusre ka kheyal rakho,saath raho ge tho koyi thor nehi payega, jiban ki har ghadi mei saath rehena,shukh ho yah dhuk, milke samna karna....aur dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe"

sidharth & shehnaaz was looking at each other feeling every word but not knowing why pandit ji was saying all that to them...

SS: pandit jhi app sayed.... he was cut by her mom...

SM: betha tum dono unki ahsirbat lo....
They did whatever SM told them to do....

chetna couldn’t take it, so she left from there fuming in anger, on the other hand Vidyut was kind of feeling irritated seeing shehnaaz with sidharth...She was driving him crazy in thoughts... he knew he was here for shefali but here he was getting attracted towards shehnaaz...

shefali noticed vidyut gaze on shehnaaz.
shefali knew he used to be a playboy...he used to flirt with models, he had some kind of lust for them but she thought he changed for good as he agreed to this engagement but somewhere shefali also feeling discomfort...

Sb: thu jiyada soch rahi he....esa kuch nehi hoga...vidyut bohot change ho geya hei...esa..e nehi hoga...just focused on your engagement - assuring herself she held vidyut hand...

vidyut chain of thoughts break as he saw shefali was holding his hand.. vidyut holding her hand, kissed  there..."love you" that's the thing he could told her still running shehnaaz thoughts on his mind......

"Lust" that's  what he was feeling....