LOVE OVER LUST #4

SURYA'S POV

As I entered the cafe I saw various action hero's photos on the wall by which I can tell the owner of this tiny cafe is die hard fan of action movies . Thou cafe was open but there was no one in the cafe it was around 8 am and I was having a headache and I want a tea but this is USA so I have to drink coffee suddenly I saw a guy same as I saw in the morning around 7 am with big green eyes straight brows thick eyelashes wow I literally got nervous for the first time I don't know even why he came closer to me and offered me to sit as I sat on a table he told me as I was his first customer for the day he would served me his special coffee .. ... I just nodded my head ..

Elliot's POV

I sprinkled water all over my face as I couldn't believe that guy whom I was admiring was in front of me waoh ....
I immediately made my coffee and made a cute teddy bear on it yeah it's true I want to draw heart on it but it's fine ...

"Here you go sir ", I said

"Oh thanks , have seat let's chit chat for a minute can you" ,a person questioned

"Yeah what not ", I answered

"What's your name? "he asked me

"Elliot maxence and yours "

"Surya sivakumar"it's an Indian name as I am from India probably my surname it's difficult to pronounce for u

*Elliot Sivakumar maxence", Elliot in thinking in his mind
Surya was about to drink coffee as coffee spilled on his hand yeah coffee was hot I immediately bought a ice pack for him ..