LOVE OVER LUST #25

..NOBODY'S P0V

okay so guys Surya is dressed like this/

okay so guys Surya is dressed like this/....... wow he is so hot 

Elliot ran away from Surya, soaked in perspiration, saturated in panic, and tight, and only he knew how he managed to escape him. Everyone's gaze was fixed on him as he dashed out of the large office block  like  that in a rush, only to be hit by a car. In an instant, there was mayhem, an ambulance siren and police as Elliot was involved in a major collision. 

Surya ran after Elliott but couldn't find him anywhere. He was so preoccupied looking for Elliott that he was unaware of the mayhem going on around him until he overheard someone exclaim in shock , "What Elliot met with a severe accident." Surya felt the ground slide away from his legs as soon as he heard this. His mind was completely blank, unable to process anything, and he collapsed to the ground in serious shock. Immediately, his security surrounded him and  to make sure he was  okay. He ran towards his car and drove to  hospitals.

 Unable to find Elliot , he stopped his car  in anger and began slamming his hand on the steering wheel, screamed, and wailed. Once he managed to regain consciousness, he pulled his mobile phone from his pocket, summoned one of his bodyguards, and sternly ordered, "ELLIOT MAXENCE SERACH FOR HIM ROIGHT NOW." As soon as he received the message "ANESTIA HOSPITAL" . 

He recklessly drove his car while simultaneously breaking various rules . When he got to the hospital, he burst into tears when he saw Elliot soaked in blood and laying lifelessly on a hospital bed surrounded by doctors. He rushes inside the  emergency room, only to be stopped by the nurses, who attempt to calm him down. He knelt on his knees, sobbing uncontrollably.

 He rushed towards the doctors as they emerged from the ER, and one of them gave him a pat on the shoulder and assured him, saying, "He is all right, thank God; it was just a little accident, but if wasn't brought to the hospital at the correct time, it would be difficult for him to recover. After a week, we will release him, but not before we keep him under watch for 24 hours. 

Surya was finally at peace. With heavy footsteps, he approached Elliot. He took his hand in his and interlaced their fingers. He kept staring at Elliot, noting how dull and colorless  his face was....he stroked his fingers around his face, enjoying the lovely structures he had.  A room was filled with silence and only with sobbing Surya /

ELLIOT'S POV

 I woke up  with a heavy head, and as I attempted to open my eyes, I was stung by sunshine, when I looked around  I was astonished. This is surely expensive hospital , and I just cannot afford it. I literally don't have any money. As far as I remembered I met with an accident and I was then I was unconscious  but this hospital bills will definitely  cause me my like  .

I was shocked once more by what I saw when the door suddenly flung open. SURYA !!!!!!!!! I yelled.I moved back every time he took a step towards me as he got closer. I tightly grasped the sheets.

"I am telling you go away from  me   " I said hesitantly

" Is anybody there plz help me " I started shouting

But what he did next I cannot trust my eyes on it ,he was on his knees crying uncontrollably and joined his hand  in front of me and started pleading me .And at this moment I am so confused that what with this man what he is up to now

"Now what's  this new game of yours" I said as I slightly  yelled at him 

I  tried to get down from  I just don't want to face him anymore but he  all of the sudden hugged me ,  tears were forming in my eyes  as he hugged me but I pushed him away with all my force  

"Just don't  dare to touch me I just want to go away from here " I said as I got down from bed and started walking towards the door.

He hugged me tightly from behind and I was froze at the moment all the flashback ran through my mind  

"I AM SORRY I LOVE YOU " Surya  said softly while sobbing   

As soon as I heard this words I don't  know how I gathered all the strength at this moment and I slap him so hard  

With my teary voice I screamed  on his face  "WHAT MORE YOU  WNAT FROM ME ,YOU  DESTROYED EVERYTHING I HAD ONCE IN MY LIFE. I LOVED YOU SO MUCH WITH EVRYTHING I HAD.I TRUSTED YOU BLINDLY . YOU WAS MY FIRST LOVE . I WAS SO MUCH HAPPY THAT I MET YOU .BUT NOW ALL THIS IS JUST A REGRET .LOVING YOU WAS MY SIN AND I AM PAYING FOR IT  "

I just ran  from him and from this place crying   even thou I was not feeling so well but after all this pain is nothing compared to what  I went through .

SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK SURYA LOVE HIM FOR REAL//// WHATS THIS SUDDEN CHANGE IN HIS BEHAVIOR???/

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS BA BYE!!!!!!!