LOVE OVER LUST #2

I am not going to leave you baby , even death cannot separate us Surya . You are love of my life and if I cannot live with you then I will die with you ", tears rolling down from Elliot eyes while consolling Surya laying in Elliott's hand while Surya agonizing in pain .

***
Surya

"Mr . Surya have pity on me leave me I will not betray you again please leave me" , a person pleading in pain as his neck was tighten with rope but these pleading goes in vain as Surya tighten the rope even harder and angrily commanded ,"Don't even dare to think betraying Surya if you think then you are dead " , the person was dead in a second.
Surya walking like a pro with a gun in a hand and toothpick in his mouth(Surya's style) and dozens of bodyguards behind him and ofcourse why not because he the Don of underworld. At night 11 pm Surya laying in bed in one hand beer and in another cigar and girls leaning over his body kissing his lips and having awesome time but he didn't felt like he was enjoying it , it was being irritating and annoying he felt like something is missing but don't know what ......maybe love ?

***

Elliot

Fresh air hovering all his body ,sunrays kissing his face , his messy hair covering his forehead , coffee in one hand and TV remote in another hand watching Spiderman . Elliot was having nice time in his until he receive a phone call from his coffee shop and he steadily got ready speedily driving his car while his eyes got locked up with guy having brown eyes and rolled eyelashes , dark eyebrows a bit tiny eyes but intimidating yeah it was none other than Surya , Surya arrived in USA .