LOVE OVER LUST 24

AFTER FEW MONTHS 

 Elliot made the difficult decision to begin again because he needed to support himself and was skilled and experienced in his field of passion, making coffee. Elliot obtained employment at a cafe housed in the 40-story EMPORIO STATES office complex.

ELLIOT POV 

Elliot's  room  : its just small room like a dorm  it is provided to him by the church to stay and carry on his living

rings at 8 am 

I have to wake up even though it is already eight in the morning because it is a new day and a fresh start. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and then changed into a baby pink oversized t-shirt and black skinny jeans to get ready for work. I don't typically style my hair because I like it messy. I went to church while wearing my watch, grabbing my phone, and wallet. I bowed my head in front of Christ and thanked him for giving me a way to slowly get back to my life. I also expressed my gratitude for being able to find shelter on the church grounds. departing from church I bid the father good morning  with a big smile on my cheeks and left to begin my day.

I was walking down the street when I looked around and noticed the optimism in the air. This made me feel more at peace because it made me realized how far I had come on my own. I arrived at work and chatted with my friends wearing a black apron. Due to my coffee, I have received a lot of love from the staff members since I started working here. My breakfast consists of a coffee and a jam bread, which I quickly grab. And yes, the day follows

My coworkers had already left for home while I was still left with  cleaning the cafe because it was my turn to do as for today.  As soon as I was done I  grabbed a pepsi, wash my face , and then I left the cafe. Since I enjoy reading after work and this office has a library where I frequently visit. It's 9.30 p.m. and almost all of the employees have already gone home, so it's quiet and I like it. 

so guys he looked like this 

I was drawn to the title of a book called LOVE OVER LUST, but I opted not to read it since it seemed so apparent. I scowled as I refrained from saying anything and obtained the book How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Cara. AS I was drinking pepsi I suddenly saw a slight of Surya . Through the narrow window of the library.  I was frozen shocked shocked but suddenly a thought struck by be that is he finding me ? No obviously not he doesn't love me ? Then what he is doing here at this time ???Oh forget it let's home as fast as I can because if  he sees me again he is gonna  beat the shit out of me and I don't want any chaos here right now because I am done dealing with him . 

When I finally got home at 11 p.m., changed into my pajamas' , and lay down on my bed, I just thought back to how I had mustered all the courage to get up and arrive home safely on my own. Seeing him made those events in the past  flash through my mind once more. Why do you always do that, God? I scream while crying out in agony.

NOBODY'S  POV

 so guys he looked like this ,cute isn't  muahhhhh

The following morning at 8 a.m., as the alarm clock chimes, sunlight is streaming through a window onto Elliott's face. The glorious dawn makes the entire space glow. Even the sun's beams appear to be blocked by the mesmerized  beauty who has just awoken .As he rose from the bed, Elliott stretched his arms. Then, as he entered the bathroom, he examined himself in the mirror and wiped his hurting eyes from the previous day's sobbing.  Then, as usual, he went about his business and arrived at work. He is just  unable to concentrate on his work due to the last night . He also misses his pals Ash and Cole but lacks the willpower to speak to them of what happened to them. He also  wants to carry his studies but he is completely  broke and needs money and time to live like before he used to 

He set 10 cups of coffee on a tray and entered conference room .Then he gave coffee to each individual person sitting in the conference as he served the ☕ coffee  he looked upon the man AND IT WAS SURYA AGAIN and was shivering as he was shocked to see him due to which the coffee fell on Surya tuxedo. And [you all may seem to know what would happen right away].Surya growl over him and asked him to  get out of his sight Elliot ran as fast he could to just escape from Surya anger. He barricaded himself in a bathroom and cried out  at himself and  thought what more he could have done in front of this strong guy. He was in dread, worry, misery, and torment .After few moments he put a smile back on his face and as he came out of washroom he is choked by strong hand and was pushed in washroom and locked the door (here Elliot is sacred as fuck ) 

SURAYA'S POV

Why in the world is he following me? I came out looking for him to give him a good lesson similar to how he ruined my mood . I approached him in anger when I saw him leaving the bathroom I choked  and pushed him inside the washroom I knew   this made him fearful because his body is so cold in my fear and as I pinned him against the wall, I whispered in his ears.

"You're lucky I slept with  you .I could have anyone. You are nothing but pathetic shit .Just one night slut . How dare you forget how I destroyed your life . I am not gay like you . leave this place as soon as possible because you know very well it doesn't take me seconds to make living life hell babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........ "

This caused him to lose his balance and fall to the ground as I gave him a hard slap across the face. I smirked as I saw how alluring he appeared to be at the time. With those tangled hair, sobbing mess, black half-sleeved shirt, black skinny pants, and of course, his exquisite figure. I licked my lips, grabbed his face firmly, kissed him rough, bit his red and delectable, but pale lips (from sobbing) , and trapped his hands on the ground while he continued to struggle. He kicked me hard as I reached into his shirt, then bolted away. 

..

...

(Elliot is crying so much😭 😭of course he will smile soon and Surya will pay back).....

(guys I'm  working hard on my to write my story in more better way than previously)