LOVE OVER LUST #23

hello guys  !I am really really  sorry i couldn't upload for very long time  and i owe this to you all  .some might even has forgotten this story  and I am  sorry  I once had everything ready for this story like entire thing and suddenly things got change  it never went the way I  wanted I am so sorry 🙏 And now I am back to my SURYA AND ELLIOT ,MUAHHHHH!!!! .

After 2 weeks

ELLIOT POV:

After experiencing this terrible chaos in my life and losing everything this  night, I went to church with a heavy heart  to rediscover my purpose in life.  There was  mere silence as I opened the door of the  church; as  I walked towards the christ  I knew it was just my lord and I. I felt numb at as I knelt towards lord, tears  rolling down my cheeks . The sobs  the tears, and the misery I was experiencing filled the silence.  Only Gods knows what I went through this night .It is so difficult for me to even take a step as I have no way to continue my life.

I then felt a Priest pat me on the back. I knew him since my childhood. He insist me to sit down and comforted me as I sobbed hysterically while  I told him about my loss. My friends, my house, and the respectable way of life I had led were all ruined by the person I  truly loved and whom I trusted with my self." God doesn't burden a soul beyond what it can bear," he said after genuinely listening to what I had gone thru. And his words comforted me for this night    he helped me by providing  a shelter  in a church, for only  god knows how long I'll  be here.

 As he left , I laid down on the bench , bathed in perspiration and tears. I sobbed while wondering what he got for doing all of this, and now  that my life has nothing left with it..... mom and dad why you both are not with your son .

............ lastly he felt asleep  thinking the other name of love is sacrifices.

SURYA POV:

 As I was lying on my bed, I was sure that now  he had learnt that whom he is into ; how could he disclosed that we had slept together and what that would do for my reputation? I abandoned him with nothing in his life. Thinking of how brutal I was with him and whether I went too far kept me up while I tried to sleep. Did  I did this because he revealed our night to his friends or because I love him but can't accept it I am in love????

BRUHHH!!!!! I sprang from my bed, looked in the mirror, and yelled at my image, "SURYA!" You are The Surya, the All-Powerful, the One and Only, and someone like him is worthless in my world.

SO GUYS SURYA IS IN LOVE WITH HIM OR HE JUST USED AND THREW HIM AWAY ??