loving him [Shattered]

Unedited

Synopsis: Harry wants his baby to be a beach baby but Marcie's afraid of the ocean.

This takes place two years after Harry and Marcie get married (Chapter 38)

Note: This is an imagine from my other fic Shattered. If you haven't read it this might not make a lot of sense but you might be able to try and read it anyway :)

M A R C I E

"There's my pregnant mama!" Harry grins as he walks over to me whilst I lounge in a hammock around by the pool at Mary and Jonathan's new summer house in Italy. I grin watching my husband walk over in his pink swim shorts and his hair tied back with one of my scrunchies and black sunglasses on covering his green eyes.

I put down the book I was reading and turn down the music I was listening to on the radio, sitting up and waiting for him to come over. I smile watching him do a little jig with a cheeky smile on his face. "Harryyy!" I giggle, I love him so much.

He comes over and slips into the hammock causing it to tilt to one side. I gasp and grab onto his arm, "Harry!" I slap his arm when he lies back with a smirk on his face.

"You should have seen your face!" He cackles. I pout up at him and give him an angry glare and he cups my cheek, rubbing my cheek with the pad of his thumb. "Don't look at me all sad baby. I'd never hurt you." He kisses my forehead and we both lay back, I rest my head on his chest and he wraps an arm around me and places his other hand on my growing stomach.

"Your hair looks very cute today

"Your hair looks very cute today." I mumble, resting my chin on his chest and looking at his curls that were all over the place but tied on top of his head with a velvet pink scrunchie.

"Thank you baby, how's my other baby doing today?" He asks.

"She's good. She's being very lazy today I think she's enjoying the heat." I laugh and rest my hand on top of Harry's which is resting on my belly.

"She's gonna be a beach baby, I can't wait to dress her up in her little swimsuits." Harry rambles on about all the outfits he bought her for when we went on family holidays. We don't have a beach in London so he wants to drive down to the coast during the summer to take our little girl to the beach just to teach her how to surf and swim.

He was so excited to have a little girl and as soon as we found out, he took us straight to the hardware store to buy supplies to paint her nursery that we have in our little apartment. I think his favourite part was definitely the clothes shopping, Harry was a fashion guru at heart and wanted to make sure she was a stylish baby. He even bought us all matching outfits to wear.

"What have you been doing in the ocean?" I ask him.

"Jonathan and I have been paddleboarding. Want to come try it?" He replies, his eyes closed and the sun on his face.